The Warren Barton Centre Parting Derby (Match Cancelled, Thread Too)

Meenzer

The fish has a soft spot for Wimbledon but I'm like the Sicilian mafia and can hold a vendetta for decades. I hope we smash the cunts and Vinnie Jones, John Fashanu and that little cunt who laughably ended up at Man United iirc, Terry Gibson, can all get fucked. :good:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The fish has a soft spot for Wimbledon but I'm like the Sicilian mafia and can hold a vendetta for decades. I hope we smash the cunts and Vinnie Jones, John Fashanu and that little cunt who laughably ended up at Man United iirc, Terry Gibson, can all get fucked. :good:

Whilst we’re on, this fucking weasel can join the crew getting fucked. 

IMG_3417.jpeg.79e881f9b3832aedbfecf0ec70199379.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

delete my man city thread mate.

it deserves it!  :lol:

That'd be jinxing this one. We'll have to wait and see whether it's needed first. :ninja:

• Like 1

Missing the Fulham game because you got the weekend family were visiting wrong

Missing the Wimbledon game because 🤬ITS DOUBLE BOOKED WITH GRAHAM BASTARD NORTON, TICKETS FOR WHICH WERE PURCHASED LAST FUCKIN SEASON

:cuppa:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

👀

I didn't realise the powers I could wield, gone with one lethal click of the screen into the void of threads that should never have existed.

I wish you every luck in succeeding with a winning cup game and rightfully starting the man city thread!  :)

this might be good for us. gives howe a week on the training ground to sort things out , get them drilled for man city and work out what his best team is - hopefully it includes tonali  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bit early isn't it? 36hours to get a water pump on there?

Unless it's forecast for biblical rain down there the next 2 days?

Saw a pic, looks like a sink hole opened up in one of the corners. If they can't fulfil a rearranged game they forfeit and we go through.

Meenzer could have recorded Toontastic's first ever victory without a ball being kicked !!!!

• Meenzer changed the title to The Warren Barton Centre Parting Derby (Match Cancelled, Thread Too)
  • Meenzer locked this topic