Fulham Fumblers vs. Newcastle Nest Invaders

LongTimeAdmirer

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I can only see Gordon staying on if Isak is any doubt. He's bad but he's not the only one. These hair colours aren't doing anything today. 

He’s the only one not trying though.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

I can only see Gordon staying on if Isak is any doubt. He's bad but he's not the only one. These hair colours aren't doing anything today. 

It’s his body language and tracking back for me. Both different to last year. 

he can’t hide behind the fitness now.

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

It’s his body language and tracking back for me. Both different to last year. 

he can’t hide behind the fitness now.

I don't think he's looked on it all season. I suspect he's huffed the Liverpool move didn't happen 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

CIVIL WAR INSIDE THE CLUB.

There was a CIVIL WAR at the back between Schär and Burn earlier.

You get a CIVIL WAR! You get a CIVIL WAR!  CIVIL WAR FOR ALL!

• Haha 2

Without exaggerating, that's as poor a performance as I can remember and that's saying something. 

Turgid in every single area including the goal keeping. Lucky it's not 4 or 5.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd be livid about this ref if I was a Fulham fan. 

All of their yellows have been legit though, should be livid at your players for that many daft plays against a turgidly poor side.

• Like 1

Just looking at the highlights, Bruno and Joe haven't been tracking their man in midfield. Thus the tons of space. If Gordon's excuse is Liverpool what's theirs? 

• Like 1

fucking disgraceful.

an opportunity to go top of the table and there's been a complete inability to keep the ball, even a lack of interest.

the chook man, what the fuck even was that? fuck off to the dippers if you can't be arsed, LTA had your card marked from the outset.

• Like 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Just looking at the highlights, Bruno and Joe haven't been tracking their man in midfield. Thus the tons of space. If Gordon's excuse is Liverpool what's theirs? 

Bleach. They are always fucking shit when they go platinum blonde.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Maybe they're getting glare from their stupid hair styles and can't see properly?

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Five individuals in midfield, not convinced with Kelly, Isak needs a rest, I'm not sure Eddie knows who his best midfield is? 

Kelly is a CB so id not judge him until he gets a run there.

Just now, OTF said:

Maybe they're getting glare from their stupid hair styles and can't see properly?

I fully expect them to get a no guard at half time and dominate the second half now. 

One good thing about this game is that LTAs turgid run of performances is over. I expect a big improvement next week v Wimbledon then a Rolls Royce performance v Man Shitty.

Edited by Holden McGroin

1 minute ago, OTF said:

I'd laugh at that but was genuinely thinking they might need to be told to focus on performance instead of looks at this rate :lol:

Lack of effort was not something I ever thought we'd complain about with this team. 

• Like 1

This has been coming. The team shape has been awful all season. Gone from being defensively sound with limited shots on goal, to a much deeper team that doesn't press, which negates Pope's sweeper like skillset and exposes that absymal lack of pace at the back.

Players look disinterested and Howe doesn't appear to have had a plan at any stage this season. 

Dug in against Southampton at home - looked horrendous pre red card.

Awful against Bournemouth. Should have lost comfortably.

Easily could have lost to Spurs - one good move wins the game but they missed several good chances.

Wolves - awful performance save for a 15 minute slot, where two long distance hits, one a wondergoal, won the game.

Conceding abundance of corners, shots & easily broken down out wide and through the middle. Fixture list has been kind but that's to change soon.

I fear for Howe. He needs to change things up because it simply is not working.

• Like 1

Well that half was fucking painful. Pretty much how we’ve played all season and only a matter of time before an opposing team made us suffer.

Surprised Eddie can’t get to the bottom of it. It’s like the whole team has turned shit at the same time.

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I'd laugh at that but was genuinely thinking they might need to be told to focus on performance instead of looks at this rate :lol:

Lack of effort was not something I ever thought we'd complain about with this team. 

The intensity has fallen off a cliff. We used to be fittest team around. Bursting lungs. Now its all passive.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

The intensity has fallen off a cliff. We used to be fittest team around. Bursting lungs. Now its all passive.

And can't blame injuries for it any more.