24/25 Stats

The Fish

11 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Agreed. They way companies go on you'd think folks WFH weren't working and were just spending time on football forums etc.

Makes no sense in my particular situation. There's nobody from my team in the Manchester office, it's not even a dedicated office for my company. So I'd be swapping working by myself in my office at home, for working by myself in an openplan space. I won't have two monitors, I can't have some of my calls in public so will have to rearrange the series likely pissing some people off.

Another bloke lives an hour from his office, childcare commitments means he can't leave home before 9 and he'll need to leave the office before 4. The same thing with hardly anybody working from that office too.

One of these dumbfuck decisions where some overpaid chinless cunt has seen that people aren't using the office they're paying for and instead of just not paying for the office, they're forcing people to go in.

• Like 2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Makes no sense in my particular situation. There's nobody from my team in the Manchester office, it's not even a dedicated office for my company. So I'd be swapping working by myself in my office at home, for working by myself in an openplan space. I won't have two monitors, I can't have some of my calls in public so will have to rearrange the series likely pissing some people off.

Another bloke lives an hour from his office, childcare commitments means he can't leave home before 9 and he'll need to leave the office before 4. The same thing with hardly anybody working from that office too.

One of these dumbfuck decisions where some overpaid chinless cunt has seen that people aren't using the office they're paying for and instead of just not paying for the office, they're forcing people to go in.

That’s all well and good, but no good justifying yourself to me, I’m not the one trying to stop you WFH because you are creating superfluous office space and thinking you spend work time on a football forum, I’m just someone on that football forum that your chinless manager thinks you spend too much time on.

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That’s all well and good, but no good justifying yourself to me, I’m not the one trying to stop you WFH because you are creating superfluous office space and thinking you spend work time on a football forum, I’m just someone on that football forum that your chinless manager thinks you spend too much time on.

If they had any idea how much time I spend dicking about I'd have been unemployed a long time ago, my friend. 

This is pure top-down thinking.

"We've got this space that we're spending a lot of money on, there's no business need for and nobody is using, shall we kill the contract?"

"Nah, lets force the plebs to use it" 

Bravo dickheads, bravo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If they had any idea how much time I spend dicking about I'd have been unemployed a long time ago, my friend. 

This is pure top-down thinking.

"We've got this space that we're spending a lot of money on, there's no business need for and nobody is using, shall we kill the contract?"

"Nah, lets force the plebs to use it" 

Bravo dickheads, bravo.

probably Someone at the summit of top down world has an acquaintance with someone with a property portfolio.

• Like 1

Wolves have conceded 9 goals so far (6 of them coming against Chelsea), only Everton have conceded more. 

They have 4th highest Post Shot xGA and the 3rd lowest Post Shot xG. That means that Jose Sa has faced a lot of high quality shots and their forwards aren't great at finishing. 

4th lowest Shots on Target %, and they allow the 3rd hight Shots on Target %

3rd highest average distance of each shot taken. 

Middle of the road for possession, and 4th worst for pass completion.

No team has conceded more from set pieces.

In short, they're not very good in attack or defence. Given who we've got available I'd honestly expect another counterattack set up. Maybe Kelly at LB instead of Hall?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Dave taking the moral high ground here, and making it look good, but for the record I still would have called you all cunts and locked the thread. 

Stats why Dave is our data king

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, The Fish said:

Wolves have conceded 9 goals so far (6 of them coming against Chelsea), only Everton have conceded more. 

They have 4th highest Post Shot xGA and the 3rd lowest Post Shot xG. That means that Jose Sa has faced a lot of high quality shots and their forwards aren't great at finishing. 

4th lowest Shots on Target %, and they allow the 3rd hight Shots on Target %

3rd highest average distance of each shot taken. 

Middle of the road for possession, and 4th worst for pass completion.

No team has conceded more from set pieces.

In short, they're not very good in attack or defence. Given who we've got available I'd honestly expect another counterattack set up. Maybe Kelly at LB instead of Hall?

so it's inconceivable that it'll be anything other than an away win then?

that's good news, I'm at this one (cheers... you know who you are! :) ) howay you snuggle bugs.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

so it's inconceivable that it'll be anything other than an away win then?

that's good news, I'm at this one (cheers... you know who you are! :) ) howay you snuggle bugs.

If Isak, Gordon and/or Barnes are in the mood, and if Schar is fit to start, I'd fancy us. 

Wolves fans seem to be thinking this is their best chance of getting their first PL win of the season. I get that we've been below par so far, but I'm surprised at the confidence. We've 2 wins and a draw despite playing below ourselves. They're winless, winless ffs!

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If Isak, Gordon and/or Barnes are in the mood, and if Schar is fit to start, I'd fancy us. 

Wolves fans seem to be thinking this is their best chance of getting their first PL win of the season. I get that we've been below par so far, but I'm surprised at the confidence. We've 2 wins and a draw despite playing below ourselves. They're winless, winless ffs!

Stats say 1-1 draw tbh:

image.png.74174ccf70e6836b9e5f585ac9958ba6.png

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

£10 will get you £75 with Betfair.

I don't gamble. I learned that it was a bad habit when a young man rocked up at my kids school screaming in Italian and throwing betting slips at them.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I don't gamble. I learned that it was a bad habit when a young man rocked up at my kids school screaming in Italian and throwing betting slips at them.

It is a terrible vice.

And where do your kids go to school, Greenwich Village?

1 hour ago, trophyshy said:

Apologies for putting some stats in here.

Oh my sweet summer child, those aren't stats. That's a fucking opinion poll.

Gethefuggouttahere

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Oh my sweet summer child, those aren't stats. That's a fucking opinion poll.

Gethefuggouttahere

Fuck off baldy. 

• Haha 7