Wolverhampton Wolfie-Doodles VS Newcastle Snuggle-Bugs

Btw in case noone has said it yet, how freaking great is it to have Pope back, I know he's an absolute terrorist with the ball at his feet but last season with Dubravka in goal at least two of those saves go in and we lose the game.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Btw in case noone has said it yet, how freaking great is it to have Pope back, I know he's an absolute terrorist with the ball at his feet but last season with Dubravka in goal at least two of those saves go in and we lose the game.

He’s infallible 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Mate, just a word of advice. Given where you're from and where you're currently living you might want to lay off the terrorist talk. Just before, y'know...

Chicago Pd Nbc GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

Mate, just a word of advice. Given where you're from and where you're currently living you might want to lay off the terrorist talk. Just before, y'know...

Chicago Pd Nbc GIF by One Chicago

I have a bucket list. This is next, might need to grow the beard a bit:

• Haha 3