Wolverhampton Wolfie-Doodles VS Newcastle Snuggle-Bugs

Anyone on here occasionally use someone elses season ticket? I've been offered a match they can't attend but with it being digital, apparently I need to sign up. Is that the £37 membership?

Edited by Chaser

31 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Anyone on here occasionally use someone elses season ticket? I've been offered a match they can't attend but with it being digital, apparently I need to sign up. Is that the £37 membership?

aye. I think a season ticket holder can only transfer a ticket to someone who's a paid for a membership. if you register on the official site, do you get a supporter id number? I suppose there's a small chance this might be enough, but seeing as they're hell bent on squeezing every last penny out the membership system I somehow doubt it!

On 13/09/2024 at 08:05, Howmanheyman said:

Looking forward to sky comprehensively previewing our game before the early Spurs v Arsenal KO then panning straight to Molineux for coverage of our later game as soon as the ref blows his whistle in the London derby. That's how it usually works isn't it?

Ponder Morgan Freeman GIF by BrownSugarApp

On 13/09/2024 at 08:15, ewerk said:

I'd be surprised if they don't pay us the ultimate insult and broadcast live from London all day rather being present at the ground of the 4.30 kick off.

They're at Spurs stadium. :lol:

Never in doubt. 

1000005544.gif.58afb0351bdc0941bf94c67977ab7b31.gif

"It's ok though, they always preview the later game before the first game. Looking forward to what the pundits think of our chances?"

• Haha 2

This time a couple of weeks ago before our game at Bournemouth they were in the anfield dressing room singing you'll never walk alone as they were ejaculating into a football boot taken from the world famous boot room. They'll be off to Molinuex in a minute, I'm sure. :good:

• Haha 5

Another couple of weeks of fitness under the belt, hopefully we see continued improvement. Maybe even the return of the press? When the evil wolfies attack, those snuggle buns don't cut 'em no slack. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has to chase after Gary Neville in the car park as he heads towards his car to go home after the arsenal/spurs game to tell him there's another game on and he has to come back. 

• Haha 1

Wolves is always a cunt of a game tbh, never easy to watch, loads of draws with the odd win or defeat. I'd fucking love it if we sneaked a win and went second with arsenal failing to get the three points. Sky sports would implode.

I hope we're all looking forward to this week's Gary Neville podcast? Usually around a 27 minute affair where he discusses Man United and Liverpool's games/performances for 25 minutes, and then generously apportions around 15 seconds each for the weekend's remaining 8 fixtures. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

I hope we're all looking forward to this week's Gary Neville podcast? Usually around a 27 minute affair where he discusses Man United and Liverpool's games/performances for 25 minutes, and then generously apportions around 15 seconds each for the weekend's remaining 8 fixtures. 

:lol: 

Man United could be 11th, just played in a 0-0 at Bournemouth on the Saturday and Drury would still ask him his thoughts about 'United'.

47 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They're at Spurs stadium. :lol:

Never in doubt. 

1000005544.gif.58afb0351bdc0941bf94c67977ab7b31.gif

"It's ok though, they always preview the later game before the first game. Looking forward to what the pundits think of our chances?"

Just waiting for full time and the inevitable, ‘Now switch over to Sky Sports News for build up of whatever two minnows are up now while we use the next three hours to discuss this dour nil nil’.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye. I think a season ticket holder can only transfer a ticket to someone who's a paid for a membership. if you register on the official site, do you get a supporter id number? I suppose there's a small chance this might be enough, but seeing as they're hell bent on squeezing every last penny out the membership system I somehow doubt it!

My mate, ST holder, reckons you just need to register and get a supporter ID and don't need to cough up the cash.