Wolverhampton Wolfie-Doodles VS Newcastle Snuggle-Bugs

1 hour ago, RobElliott said:

FYP

I once said to my missus in the early days, 'Try these pants on a minute.' She put them on and said they were too big for her. I said 'exactly, I wear the trousers in this house.' She then took her knickers off and asked me to put them on. I tried but they were too small so I told her I could never get into those knickers. 'Is the penny starting to drop now?' she replied.

2070.thumb.jpg.194eab28c1e6624c631d7c4fd769a558.jpg

9254.thumb.jpg.c9eb9c088ac6e44dc19ee967bc254b85.jpg

"Err, did she have any bigger knickers you could try or something?'

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Agreed. French passport holder since 2020.

Willing to bet there aren’y many froggies with ‘Lieu de naissance: Consett’ in their passport.

Bull Terrier Writing GIF by Jimmy the Bull

10 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Big Joe and Eddie hugging each other real hard.... really hard....

imagine if they took their clothes off... and kept hugging 

Sexy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Stop it. You'll set CT off again. 🙂 

Sorry @Howmanheyman

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Would spending big bucks on improving the training ground go as an expense on the PSR sheet? 

No, someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think infrastructure costs aren’t included. Same with a new or improved stadium I believe. The training ground has had a bit of cash spent on it but it’s just for the short term as the purported plan is a brand new complex. The current one is on the former civil service sports ground and, I might be wrong, but I don’t think they own the land. The Reubens own or part own the race course. It’s got a posh golf course in the middle of it and a less salubrious one adjacent to it. I think they also own the latter and it’s been mentioned as a potential venue. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Agreed. French passport holder since 2020.

Willing to bet there aren’y many froggies with ‘Lieu de naissance: Consett’ in their passport.

Is that via residency or marriage Billy? 

My mate’s wife was half French and half English. She’d only shave one armpit :cuppa: 

(My thanks, literally, to Bob Monkhouse for that joke ☺️

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alex said:

No, someone will correct me if I’m wrong but I think infrastructure costs aren’t included. Same with a new or improved stadium I believe. The training ground has had a bit of cash spent on it but it’s just for the short term as the purported plan is a brand new complex. The current one is on the former civil service sports ground and, I might be wrong, but I don’t think they own the land. The Reubens own or part own the race course. It’s got a posh golf course in the middle of it and a less salubrious one adjacent to it. I think they also own the latter and it’s been mentioned as a potential venue. 

If it did go on Everton and Spurs are fucked.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Big Joe and Eddie hugging each other real hard.... really hard....

imagine if they took their clothes off... and kept hugging 

Sexy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Stop it. You'll set CT off again. 🙂 

Sorry @Howmanheyman

That gif is remarkably like a snapshot of my interview yesterday as it happens. :good:

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Tight game with Osulu not featuring from the bench again.

1-1 - Osulu 93rd minute.

Strange way to announce he's starting tbh. Isak won't be impressed. If we can win this, regardless of the way, it will have been an amazing points return to start the season.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Everything’s going to click today. 6-0

maybe a tad on the optimistic side. however I think we'll win, by virtue of the fact it's hard to see us playing so poorly for 5 games in a row.

the chook to run the show, confidence restored after having it battered by the dullard.

3-1 to the snuggle-bugs.