Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Max Thompson, Jamie Miley

league 2 sides

Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Harrison Ashby all went out on loan.

He aint gonna make it.

Official Loan watch Thread™ is for proper prospects. 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

Posted (edited)

Got games at 1st division level in Scotland and the Netherlands, better than Ashby, Jamie and Max. Current International as well and Eddie decided to keep him with the first team, sit back down again:cuppa:

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

• 4 weeks later...

Completely fell under the radar, on loan to Willem II:lol:

Defensive player though Rashida Jones Ew GIF

Newcastle United defender banned from training for over two weeks

Newcastle United young defender Miodrag Pivas is yet to make his Willem II debut because of a work permit issue.

The Magpies signed the 19-year-old for a nominal fee from Serbian top-flight side FK Jedinstvo Ub in the summer before sending him on loan to Willem for the full campaign.

Pivas completed his move on September 2 but was unable to link up with the Dutch club straightaway, instead reporting to the embassy in Belgrade to complete some formalities in regards to his visa. Serbia is not part of the EU so a GVVA is required for players who will spend more than three months in the Netherlands.

That meant Pivas was banned from training with his new club for the opening couple of weeks until he obtained a visa.

Fortunately the centre-back has now received the green light from the relevant authorities, eventually linking with Willem last Thursday. Sources close the Eredivisie club expect Pivas to make his first appearance next month.

Pivas missed Willem’s trip to FC Utrecht last weekend and won’t be involved against PSV Eindhoven on Saturday whilst he works on his fitness. He has already featured for the under-21s.

“For my development, I mainly have to train and play minutes at the highest level,” Pivas saidon the move. “Willem II is known for giving young players a chance. I hope that I can gain experience here and then take that with me to my higher goal, playing in the Premier League.”

Born in Novi Sad, north west of Serbian capital Belgrade, Pivas began his career with Austrian regional sides UFC Siezenheim and SV Grodig before returning to his native country with Jedinstvo in 2023.

Pivas recently received a glowing review from former Chelsea and Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic — comparing him to Nemanja Vidic and Branislav Ivanovic.

Darren Eales, CEO at Newcastle, recently said: “Miodrag is a promising talent with high potential. Our recruitment network is continuing to watch young players like Miodrag around the world with a view to identifying and developing them into first team players of the future.”

Thread still postponed untill we get some proper flair players 

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Pivas missed Willem’s trip to FC Utrecht last weekend and won’t be involved against PSV Eindhoven on Saturday whilst he works on his fitness. He has already featured for the under-21s.

“For my development, I mainly have to train and play minutes at the highest level,” Pivas saidon the move. “Willem II is known for giving young players a chance. I hope that I can gain experience here and then take that with me to my higher goal, playing in the Premier League, for Brighton.

• Haha 5