Rate this summer transfer window

• LongTimeAdmirer changed the title to Rate this summer transfer window
1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Youve never made a decision based on movie trailers? 

Aye, but then you make a different decision after you see the film. That's sort of how it works.

image.png.098b90ed63ce15f99c2affbd34da1c79.png

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Aye, but then you make a different decision after you see the film. That's sort of how it works.

image.png.098b90ed63ce15f99c2affbd34da1c79.png

Not even the worst transfer window in recent memory, Jeff Hendricks ring any bells? Or finishing 4th and signing Vernon Anita? 

• Like 1

Just now, strawb said:

Not even the worst transfer window in recent memory, Jeff Hendricks ring any bells? Or finishing 4th and signing Vernon Anita? 

More disappointing though given where the club is supposed to be at now?  I was extremely disappointed when we signed Hendrick mind.  Even taking Ashley into consideration.

1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

More disappointing though given where the club is supposed to be at now?  I was extremely disappointed when we signed Hendrick mind.  Even taking Ashley into consideration.

It’s not finished.

But yeah looks to be disappointing, although I understand we are hamstrung because we spent a lot early on in the “project” (fucking hate that sky sports term) which is offset against our tiny commercial income due to Ashley and the PSR shite.

I also understand not wanting to sign stop gaps, but the squad needs a bit of a refresh.

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

It’s not finished.

But yeah looks to be disappointing, although I understand we are hamstrung because we spent a lot early on in the “project” (fucking hate that sky sports term) which is offset against our tiny commercial income due to Ashley and the PSR shite.

I also understand not wanting to sign stop gaps, but the squad needs a bit of a refresh.

Yeah I totally get all of that and it could change in 24 hours, although that seems unlikely.  But at this moment its extremely disappointing and you can't imagine Howe and the players are looking at it any differently.  I've no desire to see us panic and go for players who don't improve the first team btw and I don't think a lot of the other players mentioned for centreback do improve the team.  Not sure the same can be said for the right wing mind.