Newcastle United vs Tottenham

3 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Long may the AES and Good Times roll!

10-0. Phar Lap and the Vegemite kid to both get all 10 each.

music video 80s GIF

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Really hope they lose the plot up here again. That’d be a nice boost after this window

Especially with internationals coming too. 

up for this one tomorrow, 5am start on a solo journey so will probably tailgate an artic all the way up to save meself some petrol money, tight twat that I am.

anyway, was up for the 2-3 defeat immediately after the takeover but have missed the last two resounding victories against these cunts. I'll either be there to witness things always happening in threes or I should've stopped away so as not to jinx it.

despite the very best efforts by the two cunts (eales/mitchell) to sabotage our season and the fact I'll probably have the misfortune to be sat next to the odd lunatic who doesn't appreciate craig hope's astonishingly good investigative journalism such as @Toonpack for example, I still think I'll have a canny day out...... 3-1

• Haha 7

Funny side Spurs.  Struggled opening game and then rolled Everton over.  Then you see todays game (Eve) and realise that 4-0 prob wasnt that great.  They dont travel up here well either.

In 22/23 we had an exceptional season with an us against them feeling about everything.  With no signings, some negativity around, Im kinda hoping we can recapture that.  Either than, or we'll implode.

So aye, I havent got a clue/

• Like 1

These have created a fuck load of chances in their first two games. If they take what they create tomorrow it’s going to be very difficult… 0.5xG v 1.49xG (CAN YOU SEE WHAT I’VE DONE THERE SPREADSHEET DUDES?? 😀

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

I’m expecting them to have most of the possession and probably the chances.

we’ll try and hit them on the break.

Eddie did a tactical masterclass on them last season but we’ve had a midweek game and they didn’t so should be fresher.

We’ve lacked energy all season and only been able to play in spurts. I have a bad feeling about this one.

1-2

As long as they're playing with their kamikaze high line, we're gonna get chances. Hopefully he plays Gordon and Barnes and we can absolutely tear them to bits on the break. 

• Like 2

I’m feeling strangely optimistic about this one. We’re good enough to tonk these again if everyone turns up. The transfer window failure could go two ways. A tense atmosphere if we don’t score an early goal which the players are weighed down by, or the whole thing could galvanise the team. We’re due a performance. I think this is the game where Isak and Gordon turn up for the first time this season. It should be an entertaining game either way. I expect open attacking football from both sides.

6-2 to us

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

up for this one tomorrow, 5am start on a solo journey so will probably tailgate an artic all the way up to save meself some petrol money, tight twat that I am.

anyway, was up for the 2-3 defeat immediately after the takeover but have missed the last two resounding victories against these cunts. I'll either be there to witness things always happening in threes or I should've stopped away so as not to jinx it.

despite the very best efforts by the two cunts (eales/mitchell) to sabotage our season and the fact I'll probably have the misfortune to be sat next to the odd lunatic who doesn't appreciate craig hope's astonishingly good investigative journalism such as @Toonpack for example, I still think I'll have a canny day out...... 3-1

Jinxy tight twat

6CB35E16-14A4-40DE-8EE4-8D840127B36B.jpeg

• Haha 3