Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United

Oh. So the cup draw is now literally staged? What a fucking joke. All teams at each stage should be equal. Instead we get this fucking joke where the cartel are seperated. An absolute joke. 

Away against Wimbledon, good draw for progression, but still a joke. 

• Like 6

Just now, MrBass said:

Wimbledon away. Could be worse I guess. 

Screams Tranmere to me. Playing on an awful pitch and Krafth to get his ACL blown out again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Screams Tranmere to me. Playing on an awful pitch and Krafth to get his ACL blown out again.

Aye, bound to be on Sky too as they love a giant killing. 

Edited by MrBass
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Willock thought he felt cramp. Hopefully that’s not serious

Soft cunt. He should be sold for not just lying there and getting burn to stretch it out (which sounds far dirtier than initially intended)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

Aye, bound to be on Sky too as love a giant killing. 

Arsenal and Man U up against League 1 sides, Chelsea at home to League 2 Barrow and Liverpool at home to a PL side. No chance we're chosen. But from the looks of tonight I think they’re showing all the ties live on the night.

Nuno is just lily Allen’s dad in blackface doing a dodgy accent and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

Nuno is just lily Allen’s dad in blackface doing a dodgy accent and no one can convince me otherwise.

😂

Fuck sake !

That made me Smile 

• Like 1

Newcastle boss Eddie Howe, speaking to Sky Sports: "Shootouts are always a lottery, our lads dealt with that pressure really well and full credit to the lads keeping their composure.

"We practiced [penalties] yesterday, it is something we always prioritise - I was hoping we wouldn't need it. We had a great start, but we lost our way and recovered in the second half.

"We struggled with the ball at times and their shape was good and compact. We struggled to break them down and our off the ball shape wasn't as normal."

1 minute ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I know we have a tradition that, if we don't lose, the person gets to keep making threads but surely there comes a time when performances are not up to scratch that this has to come into the equation, Sorry @LongTimeAdmirer 🤣

I’m  disappointed in you 

• Haha 2