Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United

Just now, Toonpack said:

Real Madrid away, nailed on

Bill and Ted to rock up with a best ever 11 crammed into their phone box and the FA to change the rules to allow them to play us.

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Willock in the midfield seems to be the thing that gets us playing. We were doing well until he went off and then improved immensely at the weekend when he came on.

He seems to be one of the few willing to drive forward with the ball. Not having Schar we don't have that from the backline and it is really noticable to how things in front of the defence play out. With Krafu, we go sideways a lot more.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

These arseholes. The draw is always "coming up next". 

And we’ll be last drawn unless Man City is drawn first.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It looked like a pull to me unfortunately. The Forest lad clattered into his other leg so I don't think it's an impact thing. 

He makes such a difference with his energy and running. I'll be fucking sick if he's goosed. 

Dead leg for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Dazzler said:

Bill and Ted to rock up with a best ever 11 crammed into their phone box and the FA to change the rules to allow them to play us.

Krafth and Longstaff both. Neither is willing to play it forward. Tonali made such a difference tonight. Shame he only had Miguel ‘where is Trippier?’ Almiron ahead of him.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye dead leg. 

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

Dead leg for me.

I'd be surprised cos it wasn't that leg that got hit. You pair of total dickheads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye dead leg. 

He had the ice pack in his left leg and it was his right leg that took the knee. It was a twist/pull I reckon.

• Like 2

Just now, Dazzler said:

He had the ice pack in his left leg and it was his right leg that took the knee. It was a twist/pull I reckon.

Exactly. 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@LongTimeAdmirer

Take a bow daft lass. Get that Spurs thread up. 

It's almost like the shitness of match threads on Toontastic don't  match the scoreline. What l is happening here?