Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United

I'm on my fifth can now and struggling not to laugh every time I see a funnoi post on here or hear Alan smith cum out with one of his styowpid comments.

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In your defence you’ve probably been rewatching that clip from the start of the Sky coverage of the newly svelte Adam P walking to the ground.

Newly!? 

We laboured there but can’t think of a proper chance they had other than that one set piece? We really struggle against opposition presses these days which pretty much accelerates the need to get Schar a partner this season as he and Tonali are going to be crucial at passing and playing through it. Hall and Joelinton have been as bad as Tonali has been good, mind. This ends with Kelly at LB

happy to be 1-0 up at HT.

Eddie will sort them out and I'm sure we will go on to a comfortable win.

Best thing about the first half apart from the goal, was Tonali  for a player to look so good as he did after 10 month out was really encouraging. 

Once he gets match fit he's going to be a game changer for us..he's class.

Edited by Tdansmith
  • Like 3

When we have the ball they’re man marking Bruno, limits our progressive options a fair bit.

Tonali’s rather good and our shit right winger has been all over, Barnes good but  Big Joe yikes!,

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

When we have the ball they’re man marking Bruno, limits our progressive options a fair bit.

Tonali’s rather good and our shit right winger has been all over, Barnes good but  Big Joe yikes!,

Wasn’t the plan for Bruno and Tonali to be interchangeable during matches? Might be worth trying that.

• Like 1

Just now, Isegrim said:

We need Forest to score to get proper match threads tbh

Hey it's a result game and the Sheila is delivering. Fair dinkum. 

• Like 2

Just now, ewerk said:

Wasn’t the plan for Bruno and Tonali to be interchangeable during matches? Might be worth trying that.

Tonali has been dropping behind the midfield to pick up the ball in the last 10 mins of the half, so well may be happening.