Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Guehi to sail up the Trent on the Tuxedo Princess at half time singing Fog on the Tyne through a massive loudspeaker.

☝️

Mackem like behaviour. 

• Haha 1

I expect Nuno to go man on man with Bruno again (if playing). That completely undid us at SJP last season.

Eddie counteracted that in the reverse fixture by pushing Bruno up and playing Miley as the 6. Bruno had a cracking game that day. 

I don’t expect too much from Tonali tonight. He’ll be well rusty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I don’t expect too much from Tonali tonight. He’ll be well rusty.

I'm not as sure about this. The intensity they train with these days, I reckon they get a lot more of their fitness from training than playing matches. 

Contrast with a Bruce where next to none of your fitness would come from training. 

We'll see though, he might be a mile off it. 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hope reckons Sandro is starting. 

Did he put a caveat saying he wants him to break his legs so he can be miserable again. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Did he put a caveat saying he wants him to break his legs so he can be miserable again. 

The NERVE! The VERY nerve! 

• Haha 1

[twitter fannies and BD] Bruno and Gordon on the bench, we’re selling them [\twitter fannies and BD]

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 5

Happy with that lineup like.  Actually surprised to see Tonali start, see how long he lasts (fitness).  But this we need to win like or the pressure will be huge.  Strong lineup tbf and good options on the bench.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

canny line up, get in to them and fuck them up.

mind you, photos of the lasses arses @PaddockLad has been sending me from hooters bar, I'd be tempted to stop in the pub!  :lol:

You've said this before

Pic or GTFO

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

strong team. It’ll be interesting to see how the midfield of Tonali, willock and Joe function without Bruno orchestrating. 

Pleased to see Hall and Trippier in at full backside the two CBs aren’t the best on the ball so good to have a couple of technicians eirher side of them that they can give the ball to