Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United

I wonder if they were half expecting someone to come in for Bruno before his release clause expired, at which point there wouldn’t have been any PSR problems. 

On this game - would be great to see Tonali play some part, but I’d be surprised if he starts, he hasn’t played a competitive game for so long. I reckon he’ll come on and score the winner tho 🙂

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Did they deliberately not give the Knight Ryder a mic?

With his historically immense and finely tuned intellect, he asks questions mind to mind.

• Haha 3

Louise Taylor: 'Is Sandro Tonali a gambling addict or just a problem gambler?'

Like what sort of fucking response did she hope to get to that from a football manager?

• Haha 5
  • Jaysus... 2

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

With his historically immense and finely tuned intellect, he asks questions mind to mind.

Maybe that's why Howe always reacts when Ryder is called on. Image seeing into Lee Ryder's mind.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Like what sort of fucking response did she hope to get to that from a football manager?

Howe did not like that question at all. What a fucking idiot Taylor is. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

Thats an absolute disgrace of a question, not unlike her writing shes obsessed with seeming clever and forgets what shes actually supposed to be doing.

Howe was never going to justify that bollocks with a real reply, complete waste of time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Thats an absolute disgrace of a question, not unlike her writing shes obsessed with seeming clever and forgets what shes actually supposed to be doing.

Howe was never going to justify that bollocks with a real reply, complete waste of time.

What did Howe end up responding to the mackem witch?

5 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

What did Howe end up responding to the mackem witch?

"Im not going to go there"

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

When you add it to the Saudi Southampton match report 'quips' it just comes across as a trying too hard to be clever mackem with a degree. Pitiful. 

17 hours ago, ewerk said:

Perhaps in response Howe could have asked if she preferred being referred to as disabled or handicapped.

• Haha 1

It was her attempt at a "have you stopped beating your wife?" question in a pre-match press conference for a League Cup tie, on the eve of a player returning after 10 months for a gambling ban. If there was ever a time for this question, it was 10 months ago, and even then it would be a proper cunt's trick. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Isak to get his season off with a couple the neet

like a geriatric 15 year old I was when that went in, running about on the side of the pitch!

was still in the stand 20 minutes after the whistle singing the 'don't wanna go home, this is the best trip I've ever been on' song

tremendous night out!  :lol:

• Haha 3

we should put out a strong side. this competition remains the one we have the most chance of going deep in. i'd like to see hall, tripper, tonali and willock start. give kelly a go at centre back alongside burn and bench krafth 

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

like a geriatric 15 year old I was when that went in, running about on the side of the pitch!

was still in the stand 20 minutes after the whistle singing the 'don't wanna go home, this is the best trip I've ever been on' song

tremendous night out!  :lol:

While your disabled chauffeur was sitting in the empty carpark. 🙂 

• Haha 1