Other Games 2024-25

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

The inbreds are coming up aren't they 🙄

Nah, they’ll turn to shit in the second half of the season after Real Madrid swoop in and buy up their entire squad .

• Haha 5

Unreal last 10 in the premier league … good point for Bournemouth at Villa ☺️

Anyway, in another instalment of “PL goes early” am adding to “Paul Mitchell is actually useless”  this nailed on cert… 

When we’re 14th without a win in 3 months in early December we’re going sack that false curr Howe and make an OUTRAGEOUS swoop for one of the most talented up and coming coaches in Europe 😆

IMG_5892.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Chelsea and Arsenal up next. That 5 points off 2nd will be in double figures in no time if we don't hit a bit of form soon. 

We put last seasons dip in form down to extra games in Europe and a mad injury list. Those games are gone now and there only Botman missing from the first XI and we are playing even worse than last year. Literally going backwards two seasons in a row 

I was talking about the mackems 😀

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How's Jude Bellingham playing? 

I thought he was very average. 

Mbappe was terrible, worst game I've seen him play.

Full time Real Madrid 0 Barcelona 4 

5 hours ago, Toonpack said:

5 points above 2nd, 9 points above 7th, best goal difference. It would be great to watch, but that'd be one hell of an implosion.

It's October. Without wanting to sound too, well, mackemesque about it, they've had a hell of a lot of luck, that late goal against Leeds being a prime example. That doesn't happen, they're only a point above the Yorkshire puddings. 

I don't think they've got the depth for a top 2 finish, think that will go to the Yorkshire clubs and/or Burnley. Could well go up through the play offs but that is a long way away. 

Edited by Renton

9 hours ago, Renton said:

It's October. Without wanting to sound too, well, mackemesque about it, they've had a hell of a lot of luck, that late goal against Leeds being a prime example. That doesn't happen, they're only a point above the Yorkshire puddings. 

I don't think they've got the depth for a top 2 finish, think that will go to the Yorkshire clubs and/or Burnley. Could well go up through the play offs but that is a long way away. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they get automatic promotion. They're nailed on the come straight back down though