Other Games 2024-25

I hope they do get promoted so they can learn a hard lesson about how shit they are, instead of just staying in the league below and telling themselves they're a mid table PL side. 

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Let's be honest. Who doesn't want derby matches back?

Erm, me. Too stressful.

Let's be honest, who doesn't want sunderland to be relegated to the national league?

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Putting aside local rivalries for a moment, it’d be a nice moment for the long-suffering worldwide MLF crew, who’ve followed them in massive numbers through thin and thinner since 2018. 
The local mob will surely be terribly conflicted though, given their well documented dislike of the Preemyer Leaygue. 
Of course, the home leg of the derby will be easy to police since none of them will be prepared to compromise their staunchly held principles and long-standing support of human rights by actually attending the match at SJP. 

Ultimately though, if they do manage to come up, it’s their gaffer I feel sorry for, as he’s guaranteed the sack a week before the first derby, to be temporarily replaced with Kevin Ball. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I don't like the idea of them being happy.

they're fucking hilarious when they're consumed with bitterness and rage.

This is it. Play off place and the usual loss at Wembley on penalties please. 

Thing about them being promoted and being relegated is it means they're shit at a higher level. I want them to be shit at the lowest level feasibly possible. I want them to experience misery on top of their misery. 

Other than that they're canny lads, wishing them all the best. 👍

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

Generally they tend to hide in the lower leagues when we're decent and they're shite, they get a decent couple of years, (for their standards) and run into us when we have very average seasons increasing their chances of a derby win. If they do go up I hope we're in a good place next year as we'll swat them aside like the cup win. But anyway, I hope they rot outside the top division for decades. :good:

• Like 2

I've got SSN Sunday build up on in the background, sound low. They've so far had Liverpool and Arsenal interviews with two journalists having lengthy discussions with the presenter. They finally had another lengthy discussion about Chelsea...... And after the break there's more on the arsenal v Liverpool game when they're talking to 'Trent'. :good:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is it. Play off place and the usual loss at Wembley on penalties please. 

Thing about them being promoted and being relegated is it means they're shit at a higher level. I want them to be shit at the lowest level feasibly possible. I want them to experience misery on top of their misery. 

Other than that they're canny lads, wishing them all the best. 👍

imagine a world full of happy mackems man?

no more getting apoplectic when someone calls ponteland/north sunderland airport by its proper name.

no longer giving a fuck what someone chooses to wear when they go on holiday or visit the garden centre.

tuning in to bbc radio newcastle with carefree abandon.

watching look north without spontaneously kicking the tele.

wishing a long, happy and healthy life on keith downie and dawn thewlis. 

nodding your approval to the inhabitants of co. durham on their choice of football team.

and being able to cancel your annual subscription to amnesty International with the merest hint of a guilty conscience.

bizarre.

• Haha 2

Just switched it over to Hibs v Hearts. Kriss Boyd is in the studio, a mediocre striker but sky's token Scot on their Saturday show but for someone with a fat head he doesn't do himself any favours by having a terrible haircut which only exaggerates the muckle heeded twats bonce. Shaven all on the sides way up to the top where he has a small nest of hair. Bizarre. :cuppa:

My favourite is when they draw a jawline on with their facial hair. Big round face with set square angles on their stubble. Probably the only place it looks remotely "good" is when they're looking at themselves square on in a mirror. Every other angle is pure bafflement. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just switched it over to Hibs v Hearts. Kriss Boyd is in the studio, a mediocre striker but sky's token Scot on their Saturday show but for someone with a fat head he doesn't do himself any favours by having a terrible haircut which only exaggerates the muckle heeded twats bonce. Shaven all on the sides way up to the top where he has a small nest of hair. Bizarre. :cuppa:

When he played for Kilmarnock against Motherwell I politely but loudly asked if he was wearing saddle bags. He had a chuckle at that to be fair.

• Haha 1

He's the one who said Bruce was one of the best managers he'd played for - I've never been that aware of who he was but assumed given that comment he was a very mediocre no-mark cunt who achieved nothing. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bought and paid for I imagine 

IMG_3694.thumb.webp.1b85d5de89e045b10917f917f9578f8f.webp

IMG_3695.webp.bee9c237c41701c96a38eeb7532cecfb.webp

IMG_3696.thumb.jpeg.a6b7993503ece2395c954d617dc5ab8d.jpeg

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Went to the same bloke as Rooney by the looks of it. 

The kebab boss man? He’s not that fat tbf.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Luke Shaw looking close to full fitness 

IMG-20241027-WA0011.jpg

Went to the same bloke as Rooney by the looks of it.

• Haha 4