Other Games 2024-25

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Congratulations to anyone who makes it to the end of this. I tapped out after 15 seconds.

Who watches this utter utter shite?

So after watching 15 seconds how would you describe your expressions after watching it?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

So after watching 15 seconds how would you describe your expressions after watching it?

Oh my days blud, I was cooked after 10 seconds fam. Stuck it out another 5 to see if it got better fam. It did not blud.

• Haha 1

Like loads of them on YouTube he's just a performing seal making a complete twat of himself in order to avoid having to do a proper job.

[Looks into setting up a YouTube channel]

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Like loads of them on YouTube he's just a performing seal making a complete twat of himself in order to avoid having to do a proper job.

[Quits YouTube channel after 10 minutes]

FYP

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Still think a TT YouTube channel would be fucking brilliant… Dave would have to be in charge obviously with his previous experience so there’d have to be a dull as fuck “graphs” section but I think the NUFC public would love the stander/sitter debate :) 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Still think a TT YouTube channel would be fucking brilliant… Dave would have to be in charge obviously with his previous experience so there’d have to be a dull as fuck “graphs” section but I think the NUFC public would love the stander/sitter debate :) 

We could have @thebrokendollon doing a Kriss Kristofferson rubber duck tribute act with his beard and baseball cap on. (He can do a duet with @LongTimeAdmirerand she can be Barbara Streisand). Obviously he'd be on the lookout for some bears in the air trying to nick him for sniffing coke and yelling abuse to cockney rent boys, sorry, cockney male prostitutes, errr, I mean cockney male sex workers. :good:

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

We could have @thebrokendollon doing a Kriss Kristofferson rubber duck tribute act with his beard and baseball cap on. (He can do a duet with @LongTimeAdmirerand she can be Barbara Streisand). Obviously he'd be on the lookout for some bears in the air trying to nick him for sniffing coke and yelling abuse to cockney rent boys, sorry, cockney male prostitutes, errr, I mean cockney male sex workers. :good:

He’d have to find a disabled good buddy to drive for him though. 

• Haha 4

Thinking long term, but I'd take Iraola here one day when Howe goes. Absolutely quality what he's done there, they'll finish ahead of the likes of Brighton and West Ham if Evanilson clicks. Just a shame they're another club which will be held back by FFP because they've done brilliantly in the transfer market. 

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm only interested in that lad when we're destroying his world. I've got absolutely no interest in seeing him enjoying himself. 

Sounds like a P Diddy quote that

14 hours ago, Dazzler said:

That history is all assumed tbf. There is absolutely nothing concrete to suggest they didn't get on / work well together etc. Anything that did hint at it solely came from Ashworth leaving to go to Man Utd - which could have easily been purely down to a massive pay rise at a much bigger club on the global stage.

Sorry, prefer conspiracy theories. :) 

• Haha 2