Other Games 2024-25

During the week I watched Genoa lose a cup game at home to derby rivals series B Sampdoria on pens, (Sampdoria had ten men). Anyway , I'm not saying it didn't go down well but I've just seen some highlights of them losing at home to juventus and the stadium was virtually empty. :lol: If it was a boycott then the next time we get a rotten owner we need their lads to come over and show us how to really do a boycoutt. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

During the week I watched Genoa lose a cup game at home to derby rivals series B Sampdoria on pens, (Sampdoria had ten men). Anyway , I'm not saying it didn't go down well but I've just seen some highlights of them losing at home to juventus and the stadium was virtually empty. :lol: If it was a boycott then the next time we get a rotten owner we need their lads to come over and show us how to really do a boycoutt. 

It was behind closed doors apparently? I know there was loads of hoolies kicking off all day before their derby so maybe linked to that?

It's 3 game weeks for all the lads in Europe for the foreseeable now. Villa just came off a 3 game week with the League Cup and they've now got Bayern on Wednesday and Man United on Sunday. 

If we keep heading in the right direction, the fixture pileup for these teams should do us a load of favours. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

dutch nonce gone before the strictly halloween special?

I think they've pushed all their chips in and they're stuck with him for a bit yet. Plus there's no replacements mid season, unless they really think they can poach someone like a Howe. They extended his contract in the summer immediately after scouring the planet for a replacement ffs. :lol:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think they've pushed all their chips in and they're stuck with him for a bit yet. Plus there's no replacements mid season, unless they really think they can poach someone like a Howe. They extended his contract in the summer immediately after scouring the planet for a replacement ffs. :lol:

Southgate is available now.

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

• Haha 8