Other Games 2024-25

I see Ian Wright is having a go at Haaland for launching the ball at Gabriel's heed at the end. 😂

Didn't Ian wright and mark bright when at palace try and get arsenal keeper sent off in the 80s by being utter cunts? Or am I getting mixed up? :read:

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Ian Wright was a right dirty little snide. I like him but what Haaland did is nowt compared to some of the stuff he got up to. 

he was famous for not cutting his fingernails and using them to pinch guys hard when the ref wasn't looking to try and get them to respond.

now that i read that... "oooh pinching! how hard are you?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

arsenal were 2-1 up at the home of the champions and they found a way to bottle it.

i'd have taken that before the game, but we should have scored more. we lumped a few into the box but meat and drink for arsenal. they're a team of big buggers.

they 're supposed to have the best defense around. might be true. but when you don't leave the penalty are and you're all giants its hardly a masterclass.

a tactical masterclass would involve them carrying some sort of threat.

still they got a point and kicked rodri out of the PL for a while so job done. 

reminded me of that game arsenal whinged about versus stoke years back. stoke parked the bus and walcott had to be carried off. so the question is are arsenal stoke in disguise.

I think them being down to ten men for over half the game might have had something to do with it. :lol: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think them being down to ten men for over half the game might have had something to do with it. :lol: 

for sure but they only defended. nothing more.

to me thats excellent defending,

but that isn't the same as a tactical master class as many seem to have claimed.

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

And personally I hope they get cleared on every single one.

oh you quoted him after i had him on ignore.

i suspect we will be cleared on every one including non-cooperation.

he went there so

lots being made of us getting more sponsorship in the first 2 years, but nothing being made of us getting nothing in another year. total received over the contract matches the value of the contract. 

lots being made of us getting money from adug. adug hold the sponsorship for the whole group and re-invest on behalf of the whole group. city request monies from their share as and when needed. all accounted for and a common practice. think its called accrual accounting but not sure.

mancini contract declared as per the requirements at the time. the rules have since changed. but we met those in place. also why would we do that before ffp rules came in. are we clairvoyant?

PL charges for failing to comply with uefa ffp. Well CAS said we did so that should be fine.

fordham image rights arrangements were known about by the PL at the time. no objections. so not sure how then can make a deal out of that 10 years later.

i sleep well at night 

rumour has it we were offered a deal and turned it down saying only complete vindication will suffice. odd if we're guilty

we're in the middles of a £300m stadium expansion and hotel build. odd if we're guilty.

anyway could we please have a nice gentle match on saturday, i invested too much emotion in sunday. need a quiet one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

oh you quoted him after i had him on ignore.

i suspect we will be cleared on every one including non-cooperation.

he went there so

lots being made of us getting more sponsorship in the first 2 years, but nothing being made of us getting nothing in another year. total received over the contract matches the value of the contract. 

lots being made of us getting money from adug. adug hold the sponsorship for the whole group and re-invest on behalf of the whole group. city request monies from their share as and when needed. all accounted for and a common practice. think its called accrual accounting but not sure.

mancini contract declared as per the requirements at the time. the rules have since changed. but we met those in place. also why would we do that before ffp rules came in. are we clairvoyant?

PL charges for failing to comply with uefa ffp. Well CAS said we did so that should be fine.

fordham image rights arrangements were known about by the PL at the time. no objections. so not sure how then can make a deal out of that 10 years later.

i sleep well at night 

rumour has it we were offered a deal and turned it down saying only complete vindication will suffice. odd if we're guilty

we're in the middles of a £300m stadium expansion and hotel build. odd if we're guilty.

anyway could we please have a nice gentle match on saturday, i invested too much emotion in sunday. need a quiet one.

Bruno will play out of his skin and you’ll buy him in January 

28 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

hmmm. not dismissing Bruno btw. Would be more than happy with 3 points AND bruno if that's okay with you?

Well I think you can have a good old fashioned Toontastic Fuck Off on that

11 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Well I think you can have a good old fashioned Toontastic Fuck Off on that

not even as a Christmas pressie ?

hmm not sure either of our owners know what Christmas is.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Can’t find the cunting thing, what number channel is it on your set up?…

There's no number, there's a section with different countries, go on the Italian one and look for Italia 1. Could also be mediaset?

Edited by Howmanheyman