Other Games 2024-25

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Strange how Man City scored by getting the ball into the box. Maybe they should have tried that once or twice before the 98th minute.

done my.head watching them going from side to side across the edge of the penalty area for 50 minutes. 

dull as fuck.

• Like 4

To be honest I fucking despise Arsenal, their fans generally and Arteta and their priggish hypocrisy. And I’d rather Man City won the league again than Liverpool or Arsenal, who are the only other two realistic candidates imo. Plus it just shows what they’ve accomplished by trying to make it a closed shop, ie the rest of the established teams might have an advantage over the ‘other 12’ or whatever. But they’ve also locked in Man City’s advantage over them. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 8

The only way that Gillette advert could be more American would be if someone opened fire at the 'father and son doing what they've always done' with a high calibre assault rifle. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Oliver could have done us a favour and sent him off, like. Calls himself a fan. 

Hilarious but, the more I think about it, disgraceful and deserves a retrospective ban 👍🏻

Milan derby won by Milan 2-1 with two Milan fans scoring their goals and likely another Milan fan in NE England v. happy indeed :) 

Decent game, Tammy Abrahams started for Milan and I thought he did well but obviously at 1-1 he missed a gilt edged chance to be an all time Rossoneri legend but he put it wide because he’s Tammy Abrahams :D 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 2