Other Games 2024-25

1 hour ago, aimaad22 said:

Judging by Guehi's performances so far this season maybe Mitchell was into something. 

90S 80S GIF

We'll be able to buy him next year for £20m but won't want to.

• Like 1

Just fired MOTD up and it's school-playground-commentator-voice lass doing the Villa v Everton game. 

I've already had a "My WORD!" for McNeill's goal, so I'm looking forward to her ruining Duran's winner. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Psychologically devastating for Everton to have their last two games where they go 2 up and lose 3-2 in both. Tremendous. 

Could only be Everton and Pickford.

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Had to switch over to the international PL feed for the first game as within one minute of Peter Drury's verbal diarrhoea it was just too much. :lol:

That verbose, sycophantic knob is the absolute pits. How the fuck did he get the job of senior commentator? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That verbose, sycophantic knob is the absolute pits. How the fuck did he get the job of senior commentator? 

He wasn't so bad a few years ago but fuck me, since coming back to sky he's swallowed the cartel 6 shit 'good and proper'. 

• Like 2