Other Games 2024-25

I went to see my folks after our game, I've already seen and heard enough about Liverpool before our game had even started thanks very much. 

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I went to see my folks after our game, I've already seen and heard enough about Liverpool before our game had even started thanks very much. 

Apparently they've won the world today?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently they've won the world today?

The way sky treat Man U and Liverpool is like what the football coverage used to be when a British team played a foreign team in Europe especially in the latter rounds. Anyone playing those two clubs are the foreigners. I take it they couldn't give a fuck about everyone in this country who doesn't support those two clubs and aren't bothered about them not subscribing to their service? I'm pleased I'm on fire stick sports tbh. :lol: (Seriously, I wouldn't pay them a penny for the type of coverage they give most other clubs). 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

😂

One of the replies.....

"Every time the squeaky cunt says “LiverPEWL”, a puppy dies."

🤣

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

First Calcio of the season just kicked off @Howmanheyman #ciaomanheyman  :boogie:

IMG_5466.jpeg

I caught some of the Napoli v Bologna game the night before. This was 0-2 when I put it on so turned it off and let the permanent Mrs HMHM watch something else instead. :good:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I caught some of the Napoli v Bologna game the night before. This was 0-2 when I put it on so turned it off and let the permanent Mrs HMHM watch something else instead. :good:

Yeah Juve went 0-1 up and that was mostly game over…

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Rice sent off. He's another sly cunt like Kane was. 

He could've had a straight red in the first half, was probably a yellow but I've seen the likes of Mitro, Barton etc get straight reds for similar.

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the beeb seem to think fulham are having a canny game against themselves ....

1495700600_Screenshot_20240831_154331_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.39d21b0129ed29f9b4f935923eb42000.jpg

Typical Parish, it’s all about himself.

• Haha 1