Other Games 2024-25

Long may Angeball continue. He’s a media darling and won’t be under really pressure. They play an entertaining game which their fans like after a few seasons of defensive managers but they won’t seriously challenge for anything with his naive brand of football.  I expect us to leapfrog them this season 

• Like 1

I think they’ll do well to be honest.  Spurs fans should be delighted with him. Great football to watch with them sniffing around top 4 and in for the cups. It won’t ever really get better for Spurs. That’s their ceiling. 

Good lads Brighton. 1 nil v Man United. 

Fletch has already been telling us about the last time Man United won their first two games of the season, so he might have to rethink today's script. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good lads Brighton. 1 nil v Man United. 

Fletch has already been telling us about the last time Man United won their first two games of the season, so he might have to rethink today's script. 

I heard him talking as they walked out of the tunnel so turned it over and now have the foreign PL feed on because my ears are dear to me.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Right winger looks promising.

He looks VERY raw. Wants the ball constantly, but has been in Dalot's pocket for most of the first half. 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He looks VERY raw. Wants the ball constantly, but has been in Dalot's pocket for most of the first half. 

Was gonna say Dalot has him in his pocket.

If that was Miggy there would be people kicking off about him.

According to the American preeesenter Brighton went top of the primyeer league if only temporarily by winning 3-0. I hope he adds that bit every week all season for whoever is at the top of the primyeer league on any given weekend. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

No idea, just switched it on :lol: 

Just to clarify and  echo, he’s done the square root of fuck all v a bog standard PL left back ☺️

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Lots of 12-30 pm Kick offs in all the leagues,  is this going to be the norm for the rest of the season ?

It's something to do with the EFL's new TV deal. I think you can watch a lot more games this season, but there's still a 3pm blackout, so 12:30 has maybe become the new norm? 

I haven't looked into it properly, but it was like this on the first weekend too, loads of 12:30 kick offs. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

According to the American preeesenter Brighton went top of the primyeer league if only temporarily by winning 3-0. I hope he adds that bit every week all season for whoever is at the top of the primyeer league on any given weekend. 

If by any remote chance Roger Tames is reading this, maybe I was a bit harsh with you? 

• Haha 3