Bournemouth vs Newcastle United

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

On balance we deserved a point. Good opening 20 minutes then Bournemouth started playing like the home side. We were much more threatening with Barnes on for Murphy and Willock for Longstaff. I’d like to see us start like that at home. 

You're right, a point each was deserved. Both teams should have scored more from the chances created. They looked very nervous in the second half.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

The camera on the other side shows it was his shoulder.

• Like 1

Trippier's first touch is top level. It could come down with chemtrails on and he kills it and keeps the momentum. People forget this when he's balls deep inside some tramp in front of his pictures of his family. I'm prepared to accept he just didn't want to cum too quick and practice what Jesus tried to tell us.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

if you chopped one of gordon's legs off he'd still be a better starter on the right than the 2 options we have.

break-dancing-robot-legs-throwing-a-temper-tantrum-gif.gif.849b71241bc37d1080808a59eca3660d.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

As soon as Trippier came on we seemed to calm down.  We got better control.

Livramento is ready physically, has the defensive capability, the attacking capability but his decision making and close control isn't comparable to Trippier.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

not in this case. cunt practically slam dunked it.

I can’t believe he spun away celebrating like Maradona hoping no would notice. You can’t get away with that now thanks to VAR

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

We probably deserved zero points out first two games and we’ve got 4. Take it and run.

we deserved the point today. 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

We probably deserved zero points out first two games and we’ve got 4. Take it and run.

We deserved one here and I'd say Southampton deserved none against us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OTF said:

We’ve been shite in both. Southampton could have easily beaten us on another day if their keeper decided not to gift us a goal and they couldn’t finish their dinner.

On another day that last minute goal would not have been ruled out as well. 

we’ve been very lucky. 

31 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

On balance we deserved a point. Good opening 20 minutes then Bournemouth started playing like the home side. We were much more threatening with Barnes on for Murphy and Willock for Longstaff. I’d like to see us start like that at home. 

I've come round to this viewpoint. I thought statistically we would be very poor but had a look and it was quite even (screen grab near FT), maybe favoured us even given we were away. We were quite poor at the start last year after the villa win. Fingers crossed we will grow back into decent league form. 

Screenshot_20240825_165249_Scores.thumb.jpg.058850184b845700c628ccfe7cf07f13.jpg

Vital we beat the scabs too, as it is the best chance of silverware. 

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

I hope the cunts cont get a point all season after diaz's antics.

Edited by thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I've come round to this viewpoint. I thought statistically we would be very poor but had a look and it was quite even (screen grab near FT), maybe favoured us even given we were away. We were quite poor at the start last year after the villa win. Fingers crossed we will grow back into decent league form. 

Screenshot_20240825_165249_Scores.thumb.jpg.058850184b845700c628ccfe7cf07f13.jpg

Vital we beat the scabs too, as it is the best chance of silverware. 

Ohhhh we're ALL stats lads when it serves our purpose! 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

you reckon?  It was close but I think they edged it slightly. 

yeah. neither side controlled game and both had chances to win.

We started and finished the stronger. They were on top for a chunk of the first half and had some moments in the second. Quite an even game. Tough away fixture. Take a point 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm walking away from the absolutely mental "it was a clear handball" crowd btw. Never heard the likes of it and I'm ashamed of all of you. 

Time for a spot of soul searching? you’re the only person on here who seems to agree with Redknapp... 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Ohhhh we're ALL stats lads when it serves our purpose! 

Yes It Is GIF

Look mate, I know stats that your spreadsheet cannot handle. Ha, I bet you're still a sad frequentist who doesn't have a Baysian bone in his body. 

Also I am the master of common sense Get back to 4 4 2 and wet leather lacers.

Screenshot_20240825_174537_Google.thumb.jpg.98f4e38934f9cc8bf5e1ea2fa36ef576.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Time for a spot of soul searching? you’re the only person on here who seems to agree with Redknapp... 

Skechers wearers stick together.

• Haha 5