Bournemouth vs Newcastle United

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Murphy's been in the game more than Gordon btw. 

His final ball has not been good, but he's otherwise looked good on the ball, better than anyone else bar Isak.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Joelinton wants fucked for that goal. Limitations of some are there for all to see, Gordon looks fucked, longstaff had to put up with a lot last year, no excuse so far in this game.

Can't string 3 passes together. Let's wait till 28 August to sign someone though :whistling:

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

FUCK OFF MURPHY!  

Longstaff should have driven into the box when he got the ball, before he stood still and passed to a similarly static Murphy, who checked because Longstaff stopped.

• Like 3

Gordon carrying on where he left off v Southampton. I thought he wa seeing lazy v Southampton but he is being asked to tuck in more. It’s not effective, either way.

murphy has been awful as well. Eddie needs to get into them at half time.

• Like 1

Dogshit. One of those where it's hard to see it improving in the second half too. 

Howe is gonna be under pressure soon if this continues. We were crap against Southampton too, even before the red card. 

I'm not remotely saying I think Howe needs to go before anyone starts, but we've not got much excuse to not have come flying out of the blocks this season, and we look totally off the pace and like we don't know what we're doing. 

Press doesn't exist anymore, and we look susceptible to pressure ourselves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Murphy's been in the game more than Gordon btw. 

That's the issue though. Isak is against a 4 man defence practically on his own. Murphy tried hard but is the weak link in the attack and Gordon looks out of form. 

Howe will never do it, but I'd take Longstaff off for Osula and go 442. I'd have Almiron and Barnes warming up too 

Big Joe’s had a mare mind, (not just their goal) if you can’t rely on the ball sticking to him, as it usually does, it causes all sorts of problems.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dogshit. One of those where it's hard to see it improving in the second half too. 

Howe is gonna be under pressure soon if this continues. We were crap against Southampton too, even before the red card. 

I'm not remotely saying I think Howe needs to go before anyone starts, but we've not got much excuse to not have come flying out of the blocks this season, and we look totally off the pace and like we don't know what we're doing. 

Press doesn't exist anymore, and we look susceptible to pressure ourselves. 

Eddie Howe 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

4-3-3 immediately after half time, thank you 

This 👆

No idea where this 442’s come from we lose all the benefit of real pace out wide with Gordon tucked in.

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

We could do worse than Semenyo on our RW mind

Aye he always plays well vs us it seems.