Bournemouth vs Newcastle United

I don’t normally make predictions but I will say Chain Reaction wouldn’t get near the top 10 of songs Diana Ross has sung on. I’d place it alongside her performance at USA ‘94

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t normally make predictions but I will say Chain Reaction wouldn’t get near the top 10 of songs Diana Ross has sung on. I’d place it alongside her performance at USA ‘94

Not as bad as Baggio‘s though.

On 18/08/2024 at 08:52, thebrokendoll said:

dark side of the moon is musical genius.

squealing like somebody's grabbed you by the bollocks and twisted them isn't I'm afraid.

You say that, but the first record I ever bought ie “Another Brick in the Wall part 2” is undoubtedly PF’s attempt at a disco record :boogie: 

The Bee Gees were a jump on the bandwagon act as far as disco was concerned. That said, Saturday Night Fever was a canny soundtrack to a great film. And I like ‘Grease’. The song that is. The movie is fucking shite 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

You say that, but the first record I ever bought ie “Another Brick in the Wall part 2” is undoubtedly PF’s attempt at a disco record :boogie: 

I think as non celebrity types we've all got our little claims to fame that we're quite chuffed with.

I reckon if you could genuinely say that as as kid back in the 70s you sang on another brick in the wall, that would take some beating!  :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Alex said:

The Bee Gees were a jump on the bandwagon act as far as disco was concerned. That said, Saturday Night Fever was a canny soundtrack to a great film. And I like ‘Grease’. The song that is. The movie is fucking shite 

CT has left the chat 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Technically the Bee Gee's didn't write Grease.  It was written by one of them :cuppa:

A Gee or a Bee?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He is a Bee Gee on his own

Especially seeing as the other two are broon breed 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, trophyshy said:

These thread titles are fucking retarded.  

It's like someone bumped a thread from yesteryear. Personally after our opening game of the season, despite our dogged victory, I was expecting a season long ban on match threads for LTA.

1 hour ago, OTF said:

It's like someone bumped a thread from yesteryear. Personally after our opening game of the season, despite our dogged victory, I was expecting a season long ban on match threads for LTA.

A win is a win, would’ve lost if it was any other poster but me. I exude victorious energy into the universe. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

A win is a win, would’ve lost if it was any other poster but me. I exude victorious energy into the universe. 

This week and beyond can you please exude victorious AND enjoyable energy.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OTF said:

Monique dragged the team through a tough game, they've earned the right just from that result alone - give them a chance until they fuck it up and any noise to the contrary is just being a contrary cunt.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Monique dragged the team through a tough game, they've earned the right just from that result alone - give them a chance until they fuck it up and any noise to the contrary is just being a contrary cunt.

Gender neutral pronouns?

Jessica Chastain Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 5