Newcastle United vs Southampton

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Imagine saying that Joelinton was on another level and that Krafth was outstanding, a few years ago without people thinking you were nuts haha

Dunno, I certainly thought Joelinton was on another level 3 years back. 

• Haha 4

That was fucking dreadful. Schar is fucking braindead, joelinton was class, Bruno lead the team well and Lewis Hall was completely dog shit bar one goal line clearance.

• Like 1

Well the new network worked a treat. Vodafone in Keswick if you want to watch the match on naughty telly on your phone. 

Just the 4gb of data drained. 

Just on their weasel, his name is Ben Brereton, he hoyed the Diaz on the end after he failed to crack it into the England senior squad and subsequently defected to Chile on the back of some spreadsheet nerd adding Chile onto him in Football manager. The absolute loser. Anyhow, he can fade back into insignificance until the next time we play them at which point I will reignite my burning hatred.

• Haha 10

I’ll take the win over the performance all day long after some of last season’s luck. Especially after sending off. I hope Le Tissier is fucking gutted. The tin foil encrusted thundercunt 

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well the new network worked a treat. Vodafone in Keswick if you want to watch the match on naughty telly on your phone. 

Just the 4gb of data drained. 

And all of that to message the bbc

• Haha 4

Just back from the match. Up in the gods in the family enclosure. Still, lots of swearing. Not sure my lad knew what “the referee is a wanker” meant.

Big Joe was a fucking monster. I love that guy.

We were poor before Schar got sent off and I was hoping Eddie would sort it out at half time. Completely different team talk.

Longstaff’s  crunching tackle was magnificent.

Big Dan and Tino were good defensively.

i don’t know what was up with Gordon. He was ambling around half paced and didn’t help Hall at all.  I’m hoping it’s fitness rather than attitude. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, toonotl said:

Season defining victory in the books game 1. That's a tough tough win.

season-defining in game week one. A must-win game, you might say 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Just back from the match. Up in the gods in the family enclosure. Still, lots of swearing. Not sure my lad knew what “the referee is a wanker” meant.

Big Joe was a fucking monster. I love that guy.

We were poor before Schar got sent off and I was hoping Eddie would sort it out at half time. Completely different team talk.

Longstaff’s  crunching tackle was magnificent.

Big Dan and Tino were good defensively.

i don’t know what was up with Gordon. He was ambling around half paced and didn’t help Hall at all.  I’m hoping it’s fitness rather than attitude. 

Aye that tackle by Longstaff was mint. 

Re Gordon I totally didn't think about his attitude. I hope it isn't like. Maybe just a totally lack of game time. 

If that was Man Utd, City, Liverpool or Arsenal that won today in the manner we did, you would have cunts like Redknapp, Carragher etc wanking over it.

'Oooh that grafted hard and won despite being a man down, that's what true champions do'

Lets she what they say about us.

'Oh they didn't deserve it' is my guess.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OTF said:

Just on their weasel, his name is Ben Brereton, he hoyed the Diaz on the end after he failed to crack it into the England senior squad and subsequently defected to Chile on the back of some spreadsheet nerd adding Chile onto him in Football manager. The absolute loser. Anyhow, he can fade back into insignificance until the next time we play them at which point I will reignite my burning hatred.

I genuinely thought he was South American. The cunt is from Stoke. :lol: 

• Haha 7

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I genuinely thought he was South American. The cunt is from Stoke. :lol: 

A lot of cunts are 

• Haha 5