Newcastle United vs Southampton

Bruno opens his captaincy with a supreme amount of effort, nous and determination.

But Big Joe shades him for MOTM.

• Like 1

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I'd take a 1-0 tbh to get us off running.

Careful you don’t have another seizure tonight as the rage builds up in you but you’re now totally unable to vent it on here.

• Haha 3

Fortunately for us, Southampton are TURBO SHIT and will likely be spending next season back in the Championship.

Still, nice to start the season with a win no matter how scrappy it was. Let's hope we don't get this cockeyed ref again anytime soon.

Well done lads. Close one, sounded nervy. I blame the thread starter, what kind of fucking cunty title is this? 

Also, is this the year that Gemmill finally gets the hang of this Everton lark? 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 10

Huge amount of relief. The never looked like scoring against our ten men and us playing very poorly. Going to be a long season for them.

And finally, suck it weasel diaz, revealed yourself as a playacting prick for sweet fuck all. :lol:

• Like 3

Wasn’t quite the all out battering we’d want but it showed another side of us which was frankly unbelievable. Joelinton was on another level today, Burn and Krafth were outstanding in the second half and Tino did well against a tricky winger on a side where he wasn’t getting a lot of help. If that’s our defensive resilience and organisation going ahead, I’m made up with that.

Might need to go crawling back to Palace for Guehi now like

• Like 4

Mind, it's a good thing that Southampton are utterly shit. The amount of no-namers they brought on stretched credulity by the end. I wasn't sure if Amo-Ameyaw and Dibling were real people or FM regens. Smallbone the budget Slenderman/Shelvey hybrid can do one too, the oddly-proportioned weirdo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

First game of the season, rusty etc, etc but fair play, we won 12 v 10 for most of the game. They're no great shakes but fuck me, they had some allowances today we just didn't. Like I said earlier, some of that shit just doesn't fly at anfield or old Trafford etc. it stinks but we've got to keep at it, get some more cash through the door, get ourselves up there on a permanent basis and put this shit to bed when refs think there's genuine consequences to fucking it up against us.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wasn’t quite the all out battering we’d want but it showed another side of us which was frankly unbelievable. Joelinton was on another level today, Burn and Krafth were outstanding in the second half and Tino did well against a tricky winger on a side where he wasn’t getting a lot of help. If that’s our defensive resilience and organisation going ahead, I’m made up with that.

Might need to go crawling back to Palace for Guehi now like

Imagine saying that Joelinton was on another level and that Krafth was outstanding, a few years ago without people thinking you were nuts haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, acrossthepond said:

Mind, it's a good thing that Southampton are utterly shit. The amount of no-namers they brought on stretched credulity by the end. I wasn't sure if Amo-Ameyaw and Dibling were real people or FM regens. Smallbone the budget Slenderman/Shelvey hybrid can do one too, the oddly-proportioned weirdo. 

dance-all-day-no-ho-hank.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

Imagine saying that Joelinton was on another level and that Krafth was outstanding, a few years ago without people thinking you were nuts haha

:lol: True enough. Mind, I noticed Bunce and Mitchell up in the gods looking on. I think those two might be slightly harder bosses than Staveley and her husband 

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: True enough. Mind, I noticed Bunce and Mitchell up in the gods looking on. I think those two might be slightly harder bosses than Staveley and her husband 

Jumper and jacket in August - soft as shite. 

• Haha 2