Newcastle United vs Southampton

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wykikitoon said:

These cunts will end up with 10

I know we've not been our best defensively today but I can't see this finishing 1-10!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Am not watching this, Sky pundits make us sound awful. Can we defend a one goal lead for 55 minutes? 

Since I'm not watching, am surfing the net a bit. I see we've been lucky and had a "free" goal? Can anyone elaborate? 

Screenshot_20240817_155029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c861e35660e05aa3b109883c2e490a01.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Am not watching this, Sky pundits make us sound awful. Can we defend a one goal lead for 55 minutes? 

Apart from being a yard offside they've created nothing. Howe will further motivate us here and we'll bust a gut to right the injustice that has been forced upon us.

Craig Pawson fucks up every single game he referees and it’s a miracle that we hardly get him. He’s like this every time. I need to see some more replays of that handball at the end but he fucking well blew quick enough just in case he needed to put Southampton out of sight. Do we get every 50/50 go our way in the second half now?

• Like 3

Half time whistle comes to the rescue for this inept ref so he doesn't need to fuck up yet another decision.

• Like 3

Disgraceful referring per usual standards. Can't help but be a little incensed at Schar though, that was the last thing we needed, keep your head lad. 

Hang on here and it's a big morale booster. No more of the silly stuff though. Willock energy could be useful after the hour mark. 

• Like 4

It was a handball and that fucking useless cunt blew the whistle. Clearly some afters going on in the tunnel, hopefully he doesn't send any more of ours off. Absolutely inept refereeing. Completely lost the game.

They've also been clattering into a lot of ours off the ball yet it's been completely ignored. If Pawson had dealt with all of this it would have descended into a shit show. 

Edited by Chaser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VAR taking the day off apparently. No need to review that handball, just blow the whistle and usher everyone down the tunnel so we don't need to dwell on what an embarrassment that half was. 

• Like 4

I honestly hope that Diaz prick breaks something and that's his career done. I hope that ref does too. Absolute disgrace. We said time and again last season the club should call this stuff out publicly but we don't. 

There's no way he knew for definite that was a headbutt, mostly because it absolutely wasn't. So anyone with a brain gives two yellows and asks for the review, and it stays two yellows. 

But this fucking smooth brain just goes straight for the nuclear option. He's fucking crap. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Disgraceful referring per usual standards. Can't help but be a little incensed at Schar though, that was the last thing we needed, keep your head lad. 

Hang on here and it's a big morale booster. No more of the silly stuff though. Willock energy could be useful after the hour mark. 

The thing is, as someone else pointed out, the weasel also moved his head forward immediately before the contact occured. If you say what Schär did necessitates a red then so does what the weasel did.

• Like 1

Just now, aimaad22 said:

I honestly hope that Diaz prick breaks something and that's his career done. I hope that ref does too. Absolute disgrace. We said time and again last season the club should call this stuff out publicly but we don't. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Howe says something about the play-acting. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

There's no way he knew for definite that was a headbutt, mostly because it absolutely wasn't. So anyone with a brain gives two yellows and asks for the review, and it stays two yellows. 

But this fucking smooth brain just goes straight for the nuclear option. He's fucking crap. 

You can tell looking at him that he's wildly in love with himself. Thinks it's all about him. The referee that is, but I suppose it also applies to brereton diaz.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Worth remembering that the only league game we had him for last season was our 1-0 win against Brentford which was a never ending catalogue of unbelievable errors and stop-start “look at me” refereeing. Every single game

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It was a handball and that fucking useless cunt blew the whistle. Clearly some afters going on in the tunnel, hopefully he doesn't send any more of ours off. Absolutely inept refereeing. Completely lost the game.

They've also been clattering into a lot of ours off the ball yet it's been completely ignored. If Pawson had dealt with all of this it would have descended into a shit show. 

It was shoulder, not a handball. Your second paragraph is spot on though, they've been allowed to get away with loads all game and we've not been afforded the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

The thing is, as someone else pointed out, the weasel also moved his head forward immediately before the contact occured. If you say what Schär did necessitates a red then so does what the weasel did.

True, the fact the refs are making a show of themselves first game into the season says it all. Utter cunts. I hope he we hang on and Eddie lays into them psot match. 

Also good we have a new team to hate first thing in the season, go back down you miserable twats and fade into inconsequential oblivion. 

• Like 2

In some respects, I don't blame Diaz. Footballers are encouraged to behave like this. Pawson is at fault here. He could not have seen the headbutt, as there was none. I am unsure about VAR as by the letter of the law, his head made contact and the Pawson sent him off for that reason. I clearly think VAR should have said no but I wonder if it is within their ability given the actual incident. Diaz's behaviour is shit but it has given them the advantage. There will be no comeback on him other than some boos.