Newcastle United vs Southampton

Bunce is day to day, very hands-on, but very impressed with him. Very impressed with Paul, don't see him as much. Enjoying the relationships. 

"So your initial anxieties have been allayed?" 

:lol:

Howe has a bit of a laugh at that one and says so far it's all positive. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a fair question tbh, and I'm pleased it got asked, cos he did chuck a wobbler in the summer and caused a week or two of speculation about his future. And now it seems to all be fine again. 

• Like 1

I think this is either a comfortable 3-0 hardly getting out of second gear or another 9-0 for their record if our lads are ruthless.

Lets says 9-0

• Like 1

15 hours ago, strawb said:

I think this is either a comfortable 3-0 hardly getting out of second gear or another 9-0 for their record if our lads are ruthless.

Lets says 9-0

Aye, an early goal and this becomes a long day for them. Alex McCarthy in goal and a midfield that has never seen a man like Joelinton coming at them is a recipe for disaster 

16 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Shall we have a sweepstake on the first injury?

im going Schar in the 9th minute. Hamstring.

Guehi 70m? 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10,000 steps done and raring to go for this. Nothing like the first home game of the season with the sun shining down. Think I’m going to drive as well, as not really in the mood for a drink.

9-0 also crossed my mind yesterday but any result that ends in 3 points will do.

Would love to see a Hall or Murphy screamer.

• Like 1

I'm off to Keswick today. Changed phone provider recently, so have installed the naughty telly on my phone more in hope than anything else. 

Great to have the season back though. And my fucking stupid ankle is getting better, so I might be legging it around the lake like a gazelle before too long. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm off to Keswick today. Changed phone provider recently, so have installed the naughty telly on my phone more in hope than anything else. 

Great to have the season back though. And my fucking stupid ankle is getting better, so I might be legging it around the lake like a gazelle before too long. 

is there something wrong with your foot then?

you've never mentioned it.

• Haha 5

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

is there something wrong with your foot then?

you've never mentioned it.

:lol: I've mentioned it plenty, you've actually been blacked out the last couple of days rage posting about Paul Mitchell. We've been trying to get your address to have a welfare check done. 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: I've mentioned it plenty, you've actually been blacked out the last couple of days rage posting about Paul Mitchell. We've been trying to get your address to have a welfare check done. 

:lol:

all tongue in cheek mate, in reality if mitchell is dealing directly with parish I doff my hat to him if he completely levelled the cunt with a headbutt.

time to move on I think.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'd take a 1-0 tbh to get us off running.

So very Yorkshire of you. "Grind it out lads! None o yer flash stuff! Get t'goal and sit back and grind. That's the Yorkshire way!" 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I'd take a 1-0 tbh to get us off running.

This sounds a bit too level headed for you. I’ll be reviewing this match thread for your first grumble at a misplaced Longstaff pass. 

IM WATCHING YOU. 👀 

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

So very Yorkshire of you. "Grind it out lads! None o yer flash stuff! Get t'goal and sit back and grind. That's the fat Sam way!" 

FYP

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

So very Yorkshire of you. "Grind it out lads! None o yer flash stuff! Get t'goal and sit back and grind. That's the Yorkshire way!" 

Boycott-esque, but without the wife slapping