Newcastle United vs Southampton

Red Carpet Rollout GIF by Xavi

Red Carpet Walking GIF by FX Networks

Get ready for an incredible season ahead!!!

With me at the helm, we're not just aiming for wins—we're going to go undefeated and make history!

CHAMPIONE, CHAMPIONE

Fire Elmo GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

People Just Do Nothing Sneakerhead GIF

If we don't win, you cannot mention, or respond to criticism of, ASM for a month.

• Haha 5

I wonder who Eddie will go with in defence...I suspect Trippier-Schar-BDB-Hall but he would well shoehorn Kelly in for Hall.

Longstaff will start. Little Joe on the bench.

Murphy RW. Gordon LW.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If we don't win, you cannot mention, or respond to criticism of, ASM for a month.

If we lose that new thread about that stranger no one has ever heard of is going to be fucking unbearable.

That said - 32-0.

Osula to get two hat tricks, Murphy to score from a clearance in his own 6 yard box. Adam Armstrong and Ryan Fraser to take part in the midget throwing during the half time entertainment.

sausage lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• Haha 5

You have to fancy us at home to Southampton. It'll be a colossally shit result if we got beat and a bad one just getting a draw with it being the opener at home. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m hoping for a real marker put down.

How about "your penis looks like a Sharpie"?

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You have to fancy us at home to Southampton. It'll be a colossally shit result if we got beat and a bad one just getting a draw with it being the opener at home. 

you at the match/in town for this mate?

25 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Eleventy nil

Matt Le Tissier to get electrocuted by a lightning strike on his tinfoil hat, the cunt.

For every goal we score Le Tiss has to have one Covid booster. Hopefully, we add to the collection of 9-0 shaggings Southampton have suffered in the league and Le Tissier bursts from a Covid overdose.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I didn't get a membership after the last year and a half of a shitshow. I'm now an official 'carer' trying to work out my best options jobswise so can't be affording normal pubs never mind toon pubs whilst I've still got some back up cash to stretch out. By the time the new stadium is built I'll see where I stand? :lol:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

HMHM has been boycotting SJP since the Saudis didn't offer him a complimentary season ticket in the directors' box.

• Haha 7

After the pre-season stuff, if he comes back, he's coming back in full offensive Fu Manchu get-up, on the hunt for freebies. 

"Excuse me sir. Where I find Prrratnum Crub?!" 

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I didn't get a membership after the last year and a half of a shitshow. I'm now an official 'carer' trying to work out my best options jobswise so can't be affording normal pubs never mind toon pubs whilst I've still got some back up cash to stretch out. By the time the new stadium is built I'll see where I stand? :lol:

I knew you'd jacked the membership in, come very close meself. wasn't aware about the other stuff, hopefully you'll get it all sorted quickly and the opportunity crops up for a ticket by, I think the term is, 'other means'

gonna be quite some time before they build a new stadium if progress on this cunt from crystal palace is owt to go by! 

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

HMHM has been boycotting SJP since the Saudis didn't offer him a complimentary season ticket in the directors' box.

so I should think so too. the inconsiderate cunts.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

After the pre-season stuff, if he comes back, he's coming back in full offensive Fu Manchu get-up, on the hunt for freebies. 

:lol: :lol:

You both aren't far wrong! 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I thought that fucking wassy looked familiar.

• Haha 4

At last, all the talking will be over, the stupid Sela “glory” behind us and we can get down to what really matters.

Just how fucking good are the new caterers. Salt n Pepper chicken and chips? Yes please. 

IMG_6136.thumb.jpeg.4d2bece54b39e740cc8d6fa926c0149e.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

So as a non match going carer, you’ll technically be working during every game, fuck me, we REALLY could go unbeaten.

• Haha 2

Back four will be Fab, Burn, Kelly + “a right back”. Fantastic 3 in midfield, Gordon, Isak and Murphy…if we don’t win convincingly there will be a massive collective meltdown that you’ll be able to see from the moon/pick up on the Richter scale :cuppa:

28 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

At last, all the talking will be over, the stupid Sela “glory” behind us and we can get down to what really matters.

Just how fucking good are the new caterers. Salt n Pepper chicken and chips? Yes please. 

IMG_6136.thumb.jpeg.4d2bece54b39e740cc8d6fa926c0149e.jpeg

Not enough pink cheyese on those chips according to the discerning marras 

• Haha 3