Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Palace have agreed a fee with Wolfsburg for Maxence Lacroix. The jigsaw pieces are falling into place. 

He's Joachim Anderson's replacement apparently :lol: 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Palace have agreed a fee with Wolfsburg for Maxence Lacroix. The jigsaw pieces are falling into place. 

Why don't we sign that cunt instead? :D 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We're at the stage where you're ringing the estate agent, trying to get an update on your latest bid. 

Meanwhile Parish on the other end:

Wolf Of Wall Street Phone Scene GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

We're at the stage where you're ringing the estate agent, trying to get an update on your latest bid. 

third and final bid. I’m not putting in bids number 5, 6 and 7 like Desperation of Wideopen

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

third and final bid. I’m not putting in bids number 5, 6 and 7 like Desperation of Wideopen

Img_2024_08_28_16_18_39.thumb.jpeg.1c9c59b6c7cefa363b823f3b93f2261f.jpeg

"OK thanks... Yep I'll let them know. Bye."

"OK Paul. Darren. I've just spoken to Steve there and...Well....he says you can ram that last offer up your khyber."

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

I fucking hate those two cunts more than I hate the run up to deadline day 

Harsh but fair although I think Gemmill and Gloomy aren’t that bad.

• Haha 4

Did you see Alsopp has been reported to social services for letting her 15 year old kid go euro railing? :lol:

Some cunt random member of the public must have done it and she's had a call from a social worker to express their concern. She's now on a list. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Did you see Alsopp has been reported to social services for letting her 15 year old kid go euro railing? :lol:

Some cunt random member of the public must have done it and she's had a call from a social worker to express their concern. She's now on a list. 

Aye. I did see that. Tbf like I wouldn’t let my 15 year old kid do it (with just a 16 year old mate for company). And while it was clearly reported maliciously, that’s what you get for being a patronising arsehole. She should’ve been cancelled for that programme encouraging people to make homemade Christmas presents 

• Like 3

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?