Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its likely just a chartered flight for Adam P to get the lowdown on what's going on with the Guehi transfer.

Incomprehensible dribble incoming in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha 7

'he had that look, you know the one we call the match head'

very, very similar to the 'thousand yard stare' as displayed by soldiers coming to the end of their tour of duty in the nam.

clearly gone insane, he needs terminating, with extreme prejudice.

• Haha 4

Captaining Palace tonight... Undoubtedly a good player but £70m is putting a lot of eggs in a basket. While he isnt likely to be be a gambling addict, we would be fecked if he did an ACL and lost him for the season too.

Still one player in is better than none!

Worst that can happen is that we accept a bid from Liverpool for Isak on deadline day, Howe does a Keegan days after, we get Bruce back and end up planning for trips to Burton Albion next season :D 

But it wont come to that, Gemmil says Everton are going down this year so we should at least stop up this year :D

Fuck Palace. Leave them to twist in the wind now the cunts. Playing Guehi against Norwich, in the league cup second round, while we're supposedly well into negotiations, is clearly a fuck you to the club because we haven't as of yet bent to their will entirely. We're in a tight spot in terms of the injuries and suspensions we have to our centre backs at present, but surely there's someone who would be worth bringing in, even if they're not at the level that Guehi currently is. 

• Like 2

So how much does the player really want to play for us? Surely shouldn’t play for them tonight if a deal is imminent! …this just stinks of a massive piss take from Parish (wasn’t the spiv cunt bum chums with our beloved ex owner) not a conspiracy theory but both obviously cunts of the highest order. 

They've played him in every game so far, I don't know why this one is such a big deal to people? 

He's their player until we sign him, and they can do what they like with him. They've just lost their other first choice CB and they probably fancy being in the next round of the cup. 

It would be mental of Guehi to say he doesn't want to play, given he doesn't know if he'll still be there come deadline day. 

• Like 2

I wonder if a fee was/is agreed but it's just low enough for them to play him tonight as fuck you, he's cup tied if you won't pay the bit extra? Purely hypothetical but if they've fucked us around but bend over the cartel 6 then I hope we tuck it away for a future opportunity to fuck them off.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Fuck Palace. Leave them to twist in the wind now the cunts. Playing Guehi against Norwich, in the league cup second round, while we're supposedly well into negotiations, is clearly a fuck you to the club because we haven't as of yet bent to their will entirely. We're in a tight spot in terms of the injuries and suspensions we have to our centre backs at present, but surely there's someone who would be worth bringing in, even if they're not at the level that Guehi currently is. 

exactly this.

parish in fairness to him has played an absolute blinder as the red tops lapdog as well as the croydon ultras banner brigade.

that said, we've made ourselves look incompetent for the majority of august, got some work to do now in 3 days.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They've played him in every game so far, I don't know why this one is such a big deal to people? 

He's their player until we sign him, and they can do what they like with him. They've just lost their other first choice CB and they probably fancy being in the next round of the cup. 

It would be mental of Guehi to say he doesn't want to play, given he doesn't know if he'll still be there come deadline day. 

we've seen countless players at newcastle agitate for a move, never mind at other clubs. 

he could've easily forced the issue if he was set on com8ng here.

fuck the cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I just meant if a deal is ‘imminent’ I’d think a condition from the buyers is he doesn’t play tonight. So that says to me that a deal isn’t imminent….plus, now he’s cup tied if we do get the fucker. 

Just now, BobHopeandNoHope said:

I just meant if a deal is ‘imminent’ I’d think a condition from the buyers is he doesn’t play tonight. So that says to me that a deal isn’t imminent….plus, now he’s cup tied if we do get the fucker. 

I think the deal isn't done. And Parish is sending us exactly that message. You haven't done enough yet for me not to play the lad tonight. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It’s still an indication that a transfer isn’t imminent. If the clubs were close to finalising a deal it would be in both clubs interest that Guehi isn’t getting cup-tied and injured.

I am still considering this transfer as a meh anyway.

bring back Mrs Bong-Eye

• Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Yeah but to leave him cup tied when realistically they should be well able to cope without him against Norwich who are an average Championship side, even if Anderson is away as well, is different than playing him in a random league game. Plus if all available sources are being factual the negotiations have supposedly gotten close to an end point, or certainly closer than they were last week. I don't blame Guehi though, if anything it's a great sign that he's a model professional. 

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?