Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

opened up this 'hot' topic thinking maybe the cunt has signed after all.

but no, merely ct giving all other thread users a severe Internet arse kicking.

I have no idea what thread you're reading tbd...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

He's great as an attacking threat but Newcastle United need more defensive contributions from their players.

Thanks for playing though.

Have you watched him play? He’s a great presser, which is step one, and he has the right attitude. Plus, since he’s only 20 years old, his tackling will improve.

This is ASM 2.0, even wykiki will love this fella. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

It is, maybe straightforward to improve on his RW output but his positional flexibility less so.

And his shithousery even less so again.

• Like 1

Guehi because of an error in the opening game of the season after spending several weeks with a boring big toothed tweed wearing, jigsaw loving cunt in safegate 

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Guehi because of an error in the opening game of the season after spending several weeks with a boring big toothed tweed wearing, jigsaw loving cunt in safegate 

You’re blaming Southgate for showing Mbeumo on his left foot about 8 yards out? 😂

it’s basic park football defending man.

29 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Surely we can get a botman type fella for 30-40 

Ok Veruca Salt.

You have to put some faith in the club if they really are this desperate to sign Guehi, most I've seen of him was for England this past Euros and he looked good in a very pedestrian team.

The thing that sticks out for me though, is they say in current market, that Shearer would be a 100m stiker, so that's for a player that in his prime was top 2 or 3 for his position, in the world.

So how is a defender, who is some way off being top 10, in his position, worth the money that is being quoted?

Just seems a ridiculous sum of money for a club that is skirting close to PSR issues.

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

You have to put some faith in the club if they really are this desperate to sign Guehi, most I've seen of him was for England this past Euros and he looked good in a very pedestrian team.

The thing that sticks out for me though, is they say in current market, that Shearer would be a 100m stiker, so that's for a player that in his prime was top 2 or 3 for his position, in the world.

So how is a defender, who is some way off being top 10, in his position, worth the money that is being quoted?

Just seems a ridiculous sum of money for a club that is skirting close to PSR issues.

he’s a good player and the recruitment team clearly want him so you have put faith in them as they haven’t got much wrong since the takeover. I agree about the price though. I really hope the inflated fee doesn’t prevent us getting a right ringer in though I suspect a lot will depend on whether there are more outgoings 

Edited by Dr Gloom

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Peak Shearer would be north of £200m. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he’s a good player and the recruitment team clearly want him so you have put faith in them as they haven’t got much wrong since the takeover. I agree about the price though. I really hope the inflated fee doesn’t prevent us getting a right ringer in though I suspect a lot will depend on whether there are more outgoings 

Chinese Eyes GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That's not the common thinking, even Shearer mentioned something in one of his recent articles.

Who was the last player that went for 200m? Hasn't happened has it?

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

That's not the common thinking, even Shearer mentioned something in one of his recent articles.

Who was the last player that went for 200m? Hasn't happened has it?

£15m adjusted for football inflation is £222m. Shearer, not for the first time, is wrong. Neymar went for £200m in 2017.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Fish have you posted Guehi's stats to back up he's worth/not worth the money? Be interested to see it.

6 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Fish have you posted Guehi's stats to back up he's worth/not worth the money? Be interested to see it.

I'll be interested to see his aerial duels being a relative midget for a CB. Hopefully he can leap like Sir Les.

Edited by Holden McGroin

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?