Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've watched the Amazon Prime doc about when him and his pals took Palace over, and he actually comes across as a decent enough bloke in it. Definitely loves himself, but at least in that thing he comes across OK. 

Set up another meeting, look Parrishs dead in the eye and say, 'Although I admired your art deco department store on Shields Road, the Harrods of the East End in the days of my youth, I have to tell you ......"

Al Pacino Money GIF

• Haha 7

38 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Set up another meeting, look Parrishs dead in the eye and say, 'Although I admired your art deco department store on Shields Road, the Harrods of the East End in the days of my youth, I have to tell you ......"

Al Pacino Money GIF

Worked there, weekend job, when I was 16. Menswear dept, are you being served had nowt on Parrish’s.

Old Mr. (Harry) Foster, could sell a suit of armour as a swimming aid that bloke, suit arms too long “they’ll ride up with wear sir”. He was amazing.

Customer in front of mirror checking the fit and Harry with a handful of the back of the suit jacket in his hand to make it look ok at front, whilst brushing the shoulders, turn customer round and repeat with the front grabbed. Fucking master he was, the number of happy customers who left with suits that fit like shit was legion. 

• Haha 8

My granny from Walker used to love Parrish’s on Shields Road. And its lesser cousin Beaven’s. I spent fucking hours bored out of my skull in there. Especially the former which I seem to remember sold just about everything 

• Like 2

Just now, Alex said:

My granny from Walker used to love Parrish’s on Shields Road. And its lesser cousin Beaven’s. I spent fucking hours bored out of my skull in there. Especially the former which I seem to remember sold just about everything 

Aye, a department for everything. Leather goods was upstairs, the counter I worked faced the doors/stairs, remember once looking up to see a whole rail of leather jackets disappearing down the stairs at pace 😂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alex said:

My Byker granny broke her hip in Beavans, their fault and she was in hospital for a couple of months. If it was today they'd have had to pay a fortune but back then they left it at phoning an ambulance for her and that was as far as they went. :lol:

• Haha 2

Bring back big Peter Jackson. On a Saturday at 3pm, an uncompromising centre half, by Saturday night on BBC light entertainment, a rubber faced comedian.....

MV5BNDM4NjgxNDE5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk2

• Haha 2

All the noise is coming from that end but I heard Clinton Morrison yesterday saying Parrish's has played a blinder? How? I can't help but think if that's Staveley shouting the odds then she's being told by same talksport cunts to be less public. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

All the noise is coming from that end but I heard Clinton Morrison yesterday saying Parrish's has played a blinder? How? I can't help but think if that's Staveley shouting the odds then she's being told by same talksport cunts to be less public. 

He’s played a blinder by pricing out the only club in the market, needlessly unsettling him by moving goal posts and ensuring he refuses every contract they offer him until he leaves on a free. Aye absolutely belting that Clinton mate.

• Like 3

On 17/08/2024 at 12:13, Kid Dynamite said:

Our alternative?

Welcome to Miller and Carter sir, I know you’ve ordered the t bone but all we have is a 70p maccy hamburger. Enjoy.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I think he speaks well there. If the situation was different and it was the likes of Liverpool trying to take one of our players then of course we’d be telling them to pay up or fuck off. I think the issue here is that Palace have set out the deal they wanted early and we expected them to budge a bit and they haven’t done so which is entirely their prerogative.

On 16/08/2024 at 17:01, Gemmill said:

I'll be amazed if he starts the game for them this weekend. 

Pretty excited for the season starting up again, especially if it starts with Ten Hag losing tonight. 

Amazing.

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think he speaks well there. If the situation was different and it was the likes of Liverpool trying to take one of our players then of course we’d be telling them to pay up or fuck off. I think the issue here is that Palace have set out the deal they wanted early and we expected them to budge a bit and they haven’t done so which is entirely their prerogative.

Agreed

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He captains Palace today.

I think we will move on from him now.  Try for him in Jan or summer.  Problem with not getting him this window is other teams like Liverpool / Man Utd etc will be attracted to the lower price tag.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He captains Palace today.

Perfect statement from them: Put up or shut up. We would be delighted if we were those doing this tbh. Parish is an obnoxious self-obsessed cunt but playing this well.

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?