Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this deal doesn't come off, anyone saying they're relieved or happy because it was too much money is just plain wrong btw.

Us not landing a target that the manager and the DOF were both clearly massively keen on is a bad thing. Whoever we go to next is not who they really wanted. 

Just letting ANY DICKHEADS know in advance how this sort of chat will be met. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'll be amazed if he starts the game for them this weekend. 

Agreed. Unless they're sticking two fingers up to this recent bid, they'll withdraw him from the squad.

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Lee 'Knight' Ryder.

(There's always someone further down the transfer reporting chain. Always).

u6UQMbFFNc4M5s9F.jpg:large

"What's up guys? Wewlcome to my channewl and my EXCLUSIVE news that The Cwonicle thwu Lee Wyder are weporting that a fourth bid has went in for Guehi! I'm cuwwently sitting in a twain as I wecord this, click on the link below for my deep dive weview of vis LNER twain and five burning questions about how you should act on a twain without pawental assistance."

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 12

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

u6UQMbFFNc4M5s9F.jpg:large

"What's up guys? Wewlcome to my channewl and my EXCLUSIVE news that The Cwonicle thwu Lee Wyder are weporting that a fourth bid has went in for Guehi! I'm cuwwently sitting in a twain as I wecord this, click on the link below for my deep dive weview of vis LNER twain and five burning questions about how you should act on a twain without pawental assistance."

Fuck me. Pissing myself reading that on the bus and the old dear next to me must think I'm mental

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I am relieved that this deal doesn't seem to be coming off. It Wass too much money. Howe probably doesn't want him anyway.

HELMET! 

• Haha 6

Parish could quite simply fuck over his club here for a decent fee for this lad and end up with fuck all brass. I understand he wants a fee what he thinks fair but he must surely understand we have a limit too. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure any club other than us is interested in Guehi at £65mil+

Get word to his agent that he needs to sit tight for 12 months and we will take him for £25mil next Summer

Edited by Kid Dynamite

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm not sure any club other than us is interested in Guehi at £65mil+

Get word to his agent that he needs to sit tight for 12 months and we will take him for £25mil next Summer

Clearly no one is otherwise I'm sure we would have heard about it. No one has any clue how these negotiations are going or how much Palace have actually said they want and how they want it but it's not a good look for the new team responsible for making signings. 

32 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I suspect Palace are the ones briefing the papers in a doomed effort to start a bidding war with other clubs. 

It’s been public knowledge for over a week now. If a bidding war were to commence it would have happened by now. This is a dangerous game by Parrish IMO. The lad is clearly keen on the move and we showed with Botman that we’ll walk away for a while and come back once you’re more keen fearing you’ll lose him for nowt.

The only team feasibly in the position to make an offer was Man Utd and they doubled their wad on a lad who’s legs fell apart at the mere thought of playing for them and De Ligt.

My guess is it’ll be a structure thing and it’ll happen this window. However, I reckon we have their pants down next summer when they risk losing him for free.

5 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It’s been public knowledge for over a week now. If a bidding war were to commence it would have happened by now. This is a dangerous game by Parrish IMO. The lad is clearly keen on the move and we showed with Botman that we’ll walk away for a while and come back once you’re more keen fearing you’ll lose him for nowt.

The only team feasibly in the position to make an offer was Man Utd and they doubled their wad on a lad who’s legs fell apart at the mere thought of playing for them and De Ligt.

My guess is it’ll be a structure thing and it’ll happen this window. However, I reckon we have their pants down next summer when they risk losing him for free.

Aye I would agree.  I think it will be a fee 'undisclosed' too so both teams save face

Lineker mentioned Liverpool being interested in his pod today, but I've not seen that anywhere else, and he might have just been trying to get a rise out of Shearer. 

I think palace are one of those clubs who don't like us tbh. I mean at the top, not just the gimps trying too hard in a part of one of their stands wearing black as though they think they're at an IRA funeral. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think palace are one of those clubs who don't like us tbh. I mean at the top, not just the gimps trying to hard in a part of one of their stands wearing black as though they think they're at an IRA funeral. 

They regularly roll over and go with whatever restrictions the red clubs want to put in place too. Proper lickspittles who see just being in the PL as the height of achievement 

• Like 2

Nice little tie in with Chelsea where Palace are the “club of choice” for a fair few of the apparently limitless supply of CFC squad players who go out on loan to half a dozen clubs, never make it to the first XI and are then sold. Thats been going on long before Boely turned up too . Needless to say Chelsea’s cut has been an issue here, 20%? 😒

• Like 3

didn't they give us about £5m compensation  for the king?

im sure parish thinks he's being a clever cunt fucking about with this transfer, bollocks to him though he can keep his fucking over valued defender we'll always have had the best laugh.

• Like 2

I think there's a chance this goes through at the end of the window, if we don't look elsewhere before then. Palace will never get more money for him and he's definitely gonna leave at the end of his contract, so there's a lot of incentive for them to sell now, despite Parish's grandstanding. 

• Like 2

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?