Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly think the decision to give him his own thread has impacted negotiations. I think Parrish has found out and thinks that we think he's a cockney mug who'll just do what we like. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

If they want £65m, we should offer them the £65m or 60+5 or whatever, and be done with it. 

They know we've got the cash, and we know how much they want. Parrish is a self-publicising wanker who will absolutely love the TV and radio exposure he can milk out of this. There's two ways to shut him up - give him what they want, or announce that the deal is off, but the latter leaves us missing out on our target for £5m.

• Like 2

I don't really give a fuck what anyone's valuation is other than the selling club's. If he's our target, and that's how much it will take to get him, then I want us to pay that amount cos it isn't my money. 

• Like 3

Unless a top side has a centre back who suffers a bad injury, we’re the only club in town so Parish is playing a dangerous game. You also have to consider that the player, by all accounts, wants the move. If we walk away/wait until January, they’ve got an unhappy player and they have to try and replace him in January if he forces the move then. The cunt has been desperate for a bidding war ever since Olise walked for less than they wanted 

• Like 4

Just because we are rich on paper we shouldn’t meet overinflated asking prices. Guehi‘s realistic fee is 30m at most tbh. I would rather use those extra 35m on another player or two.

• Like 3

He’s a good defender but we should’ve pulled out of the deal the moment Parrish described him as a generational talent 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Just because we are rich on paper we shouldn’t meet overinflated asking prices. Guehi‘s realistic fee is 30m at most tbh. I would rather use those extra 35m on another player or two.

That's it for me. Just because it's £5m I don't think we should bend over for it. 

I wonder if Fulham's approach for Anderson is having an impact on these negotiations? If Palace were to lose Anderson and Guehi in one window, they'll need to spend a lot to replace them effectively. Also, if Guehi is the higher valued player, Palace must at least appear to play hardball for him, so that Fulham don't see them as a soft touch? 

I dunno, I'm just asking questions.. Get off my fucking back, you cunts.

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I wonder if Fulham's approach for Anderson is having an impact on these negotiations? If Palace were to lose Anderson and Guehi in one window, they'll need to spend a lot to replace them effectively. Also, if Guehi is the higher valued player, Palace must at least appear to play hardball for him, so that Fulham don't see them as a soft touch? 

I dunno, I'm just asking questions.. Get off my fucking back, you cunts.

Palace have already bought Guehi’s replacement, left sided centre back from Barcelona Chadi Riad.

So I think they are just playing the cunt to get as much as they can. I think he either ends up here now for a few we are happy to pay, or we get him in the future for a lot less and palace look a bit silly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, strawb said:

Palace have already bought Guehi’s replacement, left sided centre back from Barcelona Chadi Riad.

So I think they are just playing the cunt to get as much as they can. I think he either ends up here now for a few we are happy to pay, or we get him in the future for a lot less and palace look a bit silly.

Maybe so, but bringing in a replacement alongside an established player is one thing, replacing both starting centrebacks is a whole other problem, right?

You might be right any way, though.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I think the deal will get done still and it's this count voicing off as per.

Sesame Street Vampire GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Honestly think the decision to give him his own thread has impacted negotiations. I think Parrish has found out and thinks that we think he's a cockney mug who'll just do what we like. 

Time to change the thread title to Harry Mcguire.

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

this cunt not threatened to go on strike yet?

Quite the opposite. He’s ignoring the speculation and focusing on the opening game for Palace. 

• Haha 1

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?