Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?

Marc Guehi  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I won't get too excited about it given Edwards was the one who said we were close to signing Barella before we signed Tonali. Of course if we sign someone of Tonali's calibre for the CB spot I'll be happy enough. On a side note, is there any chance we could change the spelling dictionary from US to UK English? My spelling is bad enough without questioning whether I've spelled something wrong or it's just not the US version of the word 😂 

• Haha 1

Jimbo‘s telly etc.

I have also to admit that it’s a deal I wouldn’t really be upset about if it failed. It would ne a statement to sign him but it’s not a signing that would really take us to another level imho.

Schar is 32. We're signing his long term replacement probably 2 years before he's finished. We're doing big club shit. 

This is absolutely the type of player we should be signing. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I really don't understand the hate for this deal by some.

I am not hating it, I am actually very much in favour of it happening. But it would still not be the end of the world if it fell through for whatever reason.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

I am not hating it, I am actually very much in favour of it happening. But it would still be not the end of the world if it fell through for whatever reason.

Aye, I should have caveated that wasn't aimed at you.  Its the twatter plebs baulkng at the price.  Like I said the other day we have Schar coming to the end of his time as is Burn and then we don't know what shape Botman is going to come back in do we?  What other Prem experianced defenders are available? 

This would be absolutely brilliant, personally I wont rest easy till its done as surely there are other clubs interested. Guehi and Kelly as backup is fantastic defensive business. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Schar is 32. We're signing his long term replacement probably 2 years before he's finished. We're doing big club shit. 

This is absolutely the type of player we should be signing. 

It also seems like we have multiple deals on the go for the same positions. We've clearly had talks about Thiaw but decided for the price Milan want, Guehi is the better value. Hopefully we are having similar talks about the RW position 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

But we still have to find the money to pay the instalments on these players? 

That’s all worked out/accounted for before a transfer budget is set

According to the Knight he's been spotted at NUFC already, someone passed on a photo they took on their phone? I'll see if I can find it.

8zcoit.thumb.jpg.1b3cadb61328e48ea2af704216820852.jpg

I'm not sure, looks legit to me? :unsure:

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

According to the Knight he's been spotted at NUFC already, someone passed on a photo they took on their phone? I'll see if I can find it.

8zcoit.thumb.jpg.1b3cadb61328e48ea2af704216820852.jpg

I'm not sure, looks legit to me? :unsure:

Cock-eyed Mala getting to grips with photoshop

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye, I should have caveated that wasn't aimed at you.  Its the twatter plebs baulkng at the price.  Like I said the other day we have Schar coming to the end of his time as is Burn and then we don't know what shape Botman is going to come back in do we?  What other Prem experianced defenders are available? 

probably a lot for £65m.

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I can’t think of many teams not letting their CB back go for £65m.

I bet Pep would even let Stones go for that. 

No chance. Likewise Van Dijk.

West Ham just paid £40mil for Max Kilman 

• Kid Dynamite changed the title to Who hopes Palace get relegated and Guehi leaves on a free?