Toontastic Fantasy Premier League 24/25

Andrew

The TT Fantasy PL is back once again for the 24/25 season.

With no europe to worry about your toon players should be fighting fresh and injury free all season and we have the imminent return of Sandro Tonali to look forward to, at just 5.5 million he might prove to be a real bargain!

We had some real stand outs in the FPL last season, with Gordon, Isak and Bruno being our top performers (to no ones surprise) with Schar and Trippier also breaking the 100 point barrier and even Sean Longstaff making a very respectable 110 points!

As last season, every man and his dog will have Haaland in and captain from day one (except for @Meenzer ) here is the link to join!

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/xpz1h4

For anyone who might be doing FPL for the first time, here is their guide on how to get started! 

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2173986

Sorted. :good:

All of the players whose names begin with Z, and after that I'm allowed players whose names end in Z (which, admittedly, opens up some actually not shit choices).

• Haha 1

I'm not bothering as I don't understand the rules but I think I would've called my team 'Kim's panties' from the Ronny Gill's Eldon Square league. :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, zico martin said:

I haven't done an EPL team for a while,  how much to join? Prize money?

Nothing and nothing.

Perfectly balanced

13 hours ago, Meenzer said:

All of the players whose names begin with Z, and after that I'm allowed players whose names end in Z (which, admittedly, opens up some actually not shit choices).

Oh, but apparently I've chosen Alvarez. :lol: Best fix that...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/08/2024 at 19:52, Meenzer said:

Zirkzee winner tonight? STOP THE COUNT!

• Haha 1