Pre Season Friendlies 2024

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Osula looks a handful, like. Took his goal well and just generally looks busy and full of running. Kelly could be a very good pick up as well, he’s a great passer.

Lewis though :lol: Shit scared of having the ball 

Cost about the same as Shearer didn't he? 😆

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucking hell man, its great to see Willock looking well.  He's a great player.

Honestly thought he was anonymous today. Thought Kelly Was our MOTM. He looks classy 

Aye I know they are only friendly’s but over the last couple of days we put 2 decent sides out, played some canny football and we are still missing a few notable names and back ups.

It was Hibs away back in the 80s.  George Best played for Hibs as a guest for a half, he was impressive even though he didn't move much from the center circle.

After the match trains to the right coaches to the left, most went by train so the two bus loads  from the supporters club had to go left, hell on as  a load of Hibs fans attacked  us  as we got spilt up from the train lot. I always remember one of those massive bottles of bells whisky came bouncing across the road towards us.  Scuffles all the way up this road that seemed to last forever 'till we got to our bus.

I was proper shitting myself until I got back on the bus, then I thought i was hard as nails!

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

It was Hibs away back in the 80s.  George Best played for Hibs as a guest for a half, he was impressive even though he didn't move much from the center circle.

After the match trains to the right coaches to the left, most went by train so the two bus loads  from the supporters club had to go left, hell on as  a load of Hibs fans attacked  us  as we got spilt up from the train lot. I always remember one of those massive bottles of bells whisky came bouncing across the road towards us.  Scuffles all the way up this road that seemed to last forever 'till we got to our bus.

I was proper shitting myself until I got back on the bus, then I thought i was hard as nails!

aye, was at that one too.

unfriendliest friendly I've ever been to in me life.

• Like 2