Just joined

Hearts supporter up here in Scotland and always been Newcastle supporter aswell since the day john Robertson signed for Newcastle.

• Like 3

Welcome mate, now fuck off.

Just preparing you for what it's like around here*

* If you're somewhat liked

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome aboard. I hope you’ve read around the board first and are prepared for what is to follow.

Also, patreon or something, I don’t know I don’t really pay attention.

• Haha 3

I'm afraid there's only room for one jambo on this board so the other one is going to have to fuck off. I've forgotten who it is again, Toonpack?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Selkirk said:

Hearts supporter up here in Scotland and always been Newcastle supporter aswell since the day john Robertson signed for Newcastle.

HHGH 👍

Ignore Paddocklad, he's a Hibee, but he's alright really at least he's not an accountant (you're not an accountant are you ?).

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I'm afraid there's only room for one jambo on this board so the other one is going to have to fuck off. I've forgotten who it is again, Toonpack?

I refuse to fuck off, if the board can support multiple fucking accountants it could support legions of Jambo's 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

HHGH 👍

Ignore Paddocklad, he's a Hibee, but he's alright really at least he's not an accountant (you're not an accountant are you ?).

Nah not got the brains to be an accountant 

1 minute ago, Selkirk said:

Well that worked well 😂

Type a reply outside the quote box 😉

My claim to Newcastle fame was Hearts played the makem trash few years ago in pre season friendly at tynecsstle and I walked right through them pre match wearing my Newcastle strip , took hell of abuse right enuf

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

If you’re actually from Selkirk and support Hearts I’d like to think theres some sort of support group available staffed by those with similar afflictions :cuppa: 

Welcome 🤗 oh and fuck off 😀

Edited by PaddockLad

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If you’re actually from Selkirk and support Hearts I’d like to think theres some sort of support group available staffed by those with similar afflictions :cuppa: 

The King of Kelso has spoken

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye live in selkirk buddy 

• Like 1