Euro 24

Utter dogshit progresses to the semi final. When these cunts win it, (and they will) it'll be a travesty.

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Southgate:cool:

Happy World Cup GIF by Three Lions

Sir, we don’t need you throwing your testosterone around in here. Thanks.

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Another semi for Southgate. England’s greatest ever manager statistically :) 

Yee can fuck off in’aal yi daft cunt. All this does is increase the hurt when we get shagged.. and shagged we most certainly will get.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Has Southgate only taken one set of clothes? 

I like that white zip up. From Charles Trywitt. Think I’ll get one to wear for the semi 👌

IMG_5104.jpeg

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Same as Euro 2020, WC 2018 etc. Flukey draws papering over shitty performances. If Turkey beat Netherlands we’re in the final because we’ll beat Turkey. If Netherlands get through we’re fucked.

We’ll beat either of those in the semis, I’m sure of it. Combo of riding luck and being forced into dropping Trippier for an actual left back and  Kane for a striker who can move 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Yee can fuck off in’aal yi daft cunt. All this does is increase the hurt when we get shagged.. and shagged we most certainly will get.

Happy Aj Styles GIF by WWE

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cvs0hmnilnlxlo0y50s6z

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

1 win out of 5 (in 90 mins) and we are in the semis.

Gareth is a genius.

France will win it by Bellingham scoring an own goal in the penalty shootout after 200 missed onee.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

His luck tends to run out though 

As soon as we play someone actually good at football. There is no way we don’t get rifled by France or Spain.

Just now, Dazzler said:

As soon as we play someone actually good at football. There is no way we don’t get rifled by France or Spain.

I mean France don’t really tend to score that many. But I would be amazed if they didn’t strangle the life out of the game after getting their noses in front. Both them and Spain look a much side though. And we have the small matter of getting past the winner of Turkey v Netherlands first 

This Yilmaz lad looks a real handful, seems to play mostly down the right from what I've seen. Works really hard too. 

Decent RW/3rd striker option? :whistling: