Euro 24

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Can’t now he’s made his five subs. I’m glad though, last thing we need is him missing a pen that sees England going out, it’ll ruin his preseason.

You get a 6th in extra time 

• Like 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

You get a 6th in extra time 

Stop giving the cunt ideas, he’ll have him on at 119 minutes against Holland or Turkey next round and he’ll break his leg or some mad shit.

If Schar hit pens like his free kicks I’d be boarding my kitchen windows up after that.

That must have been a relief for Saka that, I almost forgot the absolute shit he got for missing the last time, poor cunt.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Done absolutely fuck all really too 😂

All tournament except an overhead kick and a goal in the opener. Saka is the only one who can  hold his head up after this tourney for me. And guehi tbf.

• Like 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Fucking hell :lol:

How the fuck have we got to the semis? 

Same as Euro 2020, WC 2018 etc. Flukey draws papering over shitty performances. If Turkey beat Netherlands we’re in the final because we’ll beat Turkey. If Netherlands get through we’re fucked.

It must be hard being on the losing side if that, but Switzerland can take positives from it- they looked very energetic and organised, not forgetting their flag which is a big plus. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Isegrim said:

Spawny fuckers :lol: 

See you in the final… wait, what? :lol: