Euro 24

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m so fucking disgusted with that boring fucking cowardly cunt of a so-called manager I’m annoyed we’ve equalised 

even if england go through I've decided I'll still be munching on toblerones and rooting for wor fabian. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Another spawn. Eze with a shocking shot and end up at kane 😂

Two shot on target all game and two goals 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Get Kane off now btw. He's clearly not fit, and making him do 120 minutes is not gonna help. 

Especially when you know he'll be starting next match (assuming Slovakia don't score). If England can hang on Southgate is that mentally decrepit that he'll probably play the same team and tactics despite them being wholly dire for the vast majority of this game.

I’m going to say it in the sort of hope it doesn’t happen but I can see 2-2 and losing on pens the way we’ve approached the game since going ahead 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Especially when you know he'll be starting next match (assuming Slovakia don't score). If England can hang on Southgate is that mentally decrepit that he'll probably play the same team and tactics despite them being wholly dire for the vast majority of this game.

As well as the previous 3 games with the same tactics and players. 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m going to say it in the sort of hope it doesn’t happen but I can see 2-2 and losing on pens the way we’ve approached the game since going ahead 

image.png

• Haha 2