Euro 24

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

Bellingham hasn't played a good game since February (Until then he was one of the best players in the world)

It's time to either remove him from the field or change his role (put him further back). But you can't keep a player who has been physically dead for 4 months in that position.

He's been crap but somehow better than Rice.

It’s fucking absolutely mental to think we’re losing to Slovakia in a knockout match and the only change Southgate has changed was forced upon him. Just let that sink in, man :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alex said:

It’s fucking absolutely mental to think we’re losing to Slovakia in a knockout match and the only change Southgate has changed was forced upon him. Just let that sink in, man :lol: 

It's nuts. He's still not changing anything. Astounding. 

1 minute ago, OTF said:

It's nuts. He's still not changing anything. Astounding. 

It's not really. This is typical Southgate. The fact England kept him going into another major tournament is the problem. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d laugh if I weren’t so pissed off with that buck toothed, cardigan wearing, clueless cunt. 

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Bellingham man. Fuck off. That should have been a yellow for being pathetic. 

Fucking Jude. 

Not really watched much of him but did they take the wrong brother out by mistake? 

I've heard people saying he's the new Zidane. I can't see any semblance at all. 

• Haha 3