Euro 24

Just now, Alex said:

The Slovakian he booked. The foil just after that was just as much of a booking. You can’t set out your stall then not book a player because you’ve already booked him. Or you can but only if you’re a fucking shite ref 

It's no wonder he got chinned in Turkey tbh

• Like 1

Slovakia are good for their lead. England pushing too high. Rice doing nothing in midfield and not following a runner.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Trippier needs shooting if you listen to Dixon. Yet not a word on how shit walker has been. 

Was thinking the same before the goal. Walker has had a far worse game thus far 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

England getting knocked out is exactly what that goofy prick deserves tbh. They've been shite since game 1 and he's stubbornly stuck with it, seemingly thinking that just the one spot in central midfield is the place he needs to tinker. 

Let's see if he can wake up in the next 60 minutes. 

If England do scrape through, he'll feel vindicated and put the same shite out next time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have a go at Pickford :lol: he's carrying on like he does when playing us. That said he's right to be annoyed at how clueless England look.

Edited by OTF

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

England getting knocked out is exactly what that goofy prick deserves tbh. They've been shite since game 1 and he's stubbornly stuck with it, seemingly thinking that just the one spot in central midfield is the place he needs to tinker. 

Let's see if he can wake up in the next 60 minutes. 

If England do scrape through, he'll feel vindicated and put the same shite out next time.

They just need a few dozen more games to figure out how to play together, patience.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, OTF said:

They just need a few dozen more games to figure out how to play together, patience.

If only he had Kalvin Phillips available we'd be bossing this. I feel for the bloke, me.

• Haha 1

I’ve noticed Mainoo, who is clearly one of top 3 players on the planet :razz:, hides a lot when our centre halves have the ball and takes up positions where he can’t receive the ball. I actually quite like him btw, but I’ve noticed that today and he’s massively overrated 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I’ve noticed Mainoo, who is clearly one of top 3 players on the planet :razz:, hides a lot when our centre halves have the ball and takes up positions where he can’t receive the ball. I actually quite like him btw, but I’ve noticed that today and he’s massively overrated 

In fairness to him, he literally came deep to get the ball from defence as I was reading this :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Rice walking when he has 15 yds of empty space in front of him. We're far too pedestrian 

Honestly think Kane and his lack of movement is the biggest issue, mind. Just makes everything so difficult when we’re in possession 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

In fairness to him, he literally came deep to get the ball from defence as I was reading this :lol:

It’s his fucking job in fairness to him. And he hasn’t done it anywhere near enough