Euro 24

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So the sum total of his changes in 4 games is:

TAA > Gallagher

Gallagher > Mainoo 

What a stubborn, silly cunt he is. I hope he never gets a job again if we play exactly the same way tomorrow. What's the fucking point in filling the squad with attacking talent if you piss off the lot of them. Bet Ezra, Palmer, Gordon, Bowen, Wharton, Toney, Watkins are all chuffed they cancelled their holidays for this. 

So stupid that having already qualified for the knockout rounds that he didn't rotate the squad for nothing less than giving players legs a break. He's an over cautious dogmatic management dinosaur. Any other country would have long severed ties with him, I really can't see why they haven't. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Any other country would have long severed ties with him, I really can't see why they haven't. 

Must be an Aussie high up in the FA. They've already fucked our white ball cricket team. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Lineup as expected.

Mainoo in for Gallagher. Expect another 1-0 and my boy Gareth to ring the changes for next game by replacing Mainoo with Wharton. 

and foden to wander in search of the ball as no one passes to him on the left again. bellingham to try to do it all himself again and misplace passes. mainoo to get caught forward looking to make a name for himself. and no service for kane. can't wait.

• Jaysus... 1

5 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

and foden to wander in search of the ball as no one passes to him on the left again. bellingham to try to do it all himself again and misplace passes. mainoo to get caught forward looking to make a name for himself. and no service for kane. can't wait.

Plenty of the ball goes left, hes just never their, standing next to the CB's instead, or getting in other players way, zero positional discipline. 

Gareth needs to drop him.

• Jaysus... 1

7 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Plenty of the ball goes left, hes just never their, standing next to the CB's instead, or getting in other players way, zero positional discipline. 

Gareth needs to drop him.

oh dear

2 minutes ago, MrBass said:

I see ITV’s coverage has turned into the Mainoo wankfest courtesy of Keane and Neville 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Aye. Absolutely raving about a player that has abysmal stats. I’ve seen him be completely anonymous most matches. I suspect he might be decent in the future but he is nothing special now.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

Just now, Diego21 said:

Pickford is injured in the Warm Up

Impossible to tell if it's serious or not cos every time a camera is on the lad he looks like he's having a full tourette's meltdown, and this was no different. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Speaking of no service to Kane.

Oh dear

Stats can tell all sorts of stories.

Like silverware....

Premier League: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023
FA Cup: 2019, 2023
LG Cup: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Community Shield: 2018, 2019
UEFA Champions League: 2021
UEFA Super Cup: 2023
England U17 FIFA World Cup: 2017

and Individual Awards...

UEFA European Under-17 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2017
FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball: 2017
BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year: 2017
UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2021
Premier League Young Player of the Season: 2021, 2022
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2021, 2022

a go to player for Pep Guardiola, one of the greatest coaches of modern times. But you don't rate him because Opta Joe tells you some misleading stat ( I'm sure the rest of the england squad had great stats ). Is it accompanied by how much of the ball foden got, where he was on the pitch, kane and other player performances? no? so i'll go with the record books thank you.

right off to enjoy the football.

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1