Euro 24

Southgate confirms at the press conference that Luke Shaw is still not fit enough to start games. 

Thing is, if he hadn't put him in the squad, he'd still not have played a single second of the tournament, and he'd still not be ready to play, but Southgate wouldn't keep getting asked about it. The dopey prick. :lol:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

SuperGareth is swapping Gallagher for Mainoo tomorrow........and that's it. 

What a fucking prat. 

So the sum total of his changes in 4 games is:

TAA > Gallagher

Gallagher > Mainoo 

What a stubborn, silly cunt he is. I hope he never gets a job again if we play exactly the same way tomorrow. What's the fucking point in filling the squad with attacking talent if you piss off the lot of them. Bet Ezra, Palmer, Gordon, Bowen, Wharton, Toney, Watkins are all chuffed they cancelled their holidays for this. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Robbed tbh. Both decisions very fortunate.

Danke, Michael. You will get your pints later.

I’m only seeing the highlights now but I don’t see how either decision is controversial. Offside is offside and whether it’s an inch or a mm it’s offside. With the penalty he had his hand out beyond his body and that’s a penalty by today’s laws. Nothing controversial at all imo.

Full disclosure: I have Germany in the sweepstake.

• Haha 4