Euro 24

Aye, it suggests he's just gonna keep the rest of the team as is. TAA has been shite, but it's everything in front of him that's not working which is the bigger problem. 

Bellingham alongside Rice is the answer. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Gallagher starting ahead of TAA apparently. Let's see if that's the only change. 

where did you hear that? ridiculous if that is the only change 

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, it suggests he's just gonna keep the rest of the team as is. TAA has been shite, but it's everything in front of him that's not working which is the bigger problem. 

Bellingham alongside Rice is the answer. 

There's nowt in front of him, that's the problem. Kane is normally stood beside him whenever we have possession :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

where did you hear that? ridiculous if that is the only change 

It's all over twitter. In a way that would suggest players have been informed and it's been leaked. 

Southgate leaked it to get a sense of public reaction to what would be such a controversial change. He's not slept since the idea entered his head.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I wish I was present when A.Tory-Cunt MP comes out with the usual 'hardworking tax payer' spiel. I'd ask them what they're going to do for the 'cunts who fuck off their job after five minutes' as well?

FYP

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This one simple change will unleash the three lions. 

Tweaking for game three is not replacing someone playing in midfield for someone who plays in midfield imo 

If he doesn’t use the third group game to try and address the obvious problem on the left hand side then he deserves to be sacked before the knock outs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If he doesn’t use the third group game to try and address the obvious problem on the left hand side then he deserves to be sacked before the knock outs.

Has he ever done that in a friendly let alone a major Tournament? 

Job swap, Southgate for Sunak. 

I know this is mental running polling on an England manager, but this tournament is the point where I've finally completely lost patience with him. Looks like plenty others have too. 

• Like 2

Think of the slow, dreary drone of the NW coronation street dirge, then match it up the dreary, commentary from NW natives, Michael Owen..... Danny Murphy...... Lee Dixon and of course, the exciting Mark Lawrenson. It all makes sense now. 

• Haha 3

Still lots of permutations but, as it stands, we'll be facing Austria in the final 16.  Second in our group takes on Germany. 

If, however, we lose then we'll go top of the "third in the group" table, which would see us taking on the winners of Group E which is a much better proposition.

So, either a win or a loss to keep the dream alive :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Geoff Hurst going over and above for his daily bread. Employee of the month for you, sir! 🥇

“Please don’t hurt my family.”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

3 weeks ago 😎

3 weeks ago you picked the same line up as a bloke who uses a pool noodle to eat soup so he doesn’t drown in it :lol:

• Haha 3