Euro 24

Good performance from the cheese munchers, lucky with the var decisions but we were rubbish up front. If we keep starting fucking Havertz as a 9 we won’t score.

If only they hadn’t conceded there at the death. As that would have meant  they would have been eliminated anyway

• Haha 2

Being a Scotland fan has it’s upside, we get a new team to support every time England play, it’s not all bad.

• Haha 6

Well that’s basically a slight variation on what mackems get a buzz out of 👍🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Americanisms sneaking into the post match fan vox pops for Scotland. 

Some lad on BBC there goes: "The players tried really hard and I LOVE that for the players."

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Some lad on BBC there goes: "The players tried really hard and I LOVE that for the players."

I saw a clip at the weekend of yanks introducing their mates to someone compared to s Brit

Yank 'This is Chip, he's a great guy, works really hard and is always there for you' 

Brit 'This is my mate Dave, he's a fucking nonce' 😂

• Haha 6

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Americans love "he's a hard worker" as a compliment 

I wish I was present when A.Tory-Cunt MP comes out with the usual 'hardworking tax payer' spiel. I'd ask them what they're going to do for the 'moderately working tax payer' as well?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That Hungarian lad has fractured cheek bone but should've just ran it off, t'big puff.

WykikiYP :good:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Alex said:

Well that’s basically a slight variation on what mackems get a buzz out of 👍🏻

But significantly, unlike mackems (who are erm...English) we know our place, and don't have any delusions of grandeur or notions of "golden generations" 😘

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

England played USA in the T/20 cricket World Cup over the weekend. They had a yank commentator on TMS for a bit. It was horrendous :lol: 

• Haha 3

Luke Shaw finally training is headline news. He’ll get injured in training. It’s Luke Shaw.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

But significantly, unlike mackems (who are erm...English) we know our place, and don't have any delusions of grandeur or notions of "golden generations" 😘

There's a good reason for that last point. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

You don’t get many plastic mackems either 👍🏻

Barry%20Glendenning-1561484106834.jpg

"Weeeell sometimes you do, but only a few of them and usually people who have unbelievably shit crack and anecdotes and who think they're terribly clever whilst working on talksport. Shall I mention that time I sent dickpics to females when under the influence? No, that'll not be grand."

• Haha 3